6 - Author's Note - some explanations

Hello guys!

I'm sorry. I still haven't got the plot right and it's confusing.

Families that don't change:

 - Main Family: Khun Korn, Tankhun, Kinn, Kim

 - Minor Family: Khun Khan, Vegas, Macau (as a kid)

Changes:

Side Family (added in the story): Khun Gun (pronounced the same as Khun Khan, but different spelling), Venice and Little Vegas.

Nong Nui: Mentioned in the original novel as a girl Pete knew from the island he was born.

Prim: Venice's mother (in the novel she left Venice. In the FF context, as Venice's mother, she died. And she was the first wife of his father.)Mother Vegas: in the novel she commits suicide. In the context of FF, as the mother of little Vegas, Khun Gun sent her away, as well as the nanny who took care of him (in te novel, Khun Khan send the nanny away and there was nobody to take good care of Vegas).

1) Why two Vegas?

To tell the story considering the point of view of Vegas supposedly in two moments of his life.

2) Why Venice and little Vegas?

Answer: Venice is to Little Vegas what older Vegas is to Macau.

3) Why Little Vegas and Macau?

Answer: To show that there is affection between them, not romanticaly, in that world too. At least on the part of Macau. Macaus likes older Vegas and little Vegas.

4) Why is Venice Khun Gun's favorite?

Answer: Venice is Khun Gun's favorite because in Daemi's novel Khun Khan only spoke well of the son who would be born from his wife Prim, that is, Venice. And he poured all the best into him, badmouthing Vegas and Macau.

5)Is that a dream, a multiverse...different dimensions?

Answer: For now, either option.

I'm trying not to create new characters, but to use the ones that already exist in the novel, but sometimes in a different way.

I apologize again if it's confusing like this.

I hope I can save this story and make it more interesting and understandable from now on.

Thank you so much for your patience and efforts to try to understand it...haha...and for following along!