43 - Dad ?!

Venice's POV

"Why didn't you kick Tawan out of the shower area?!That mother fucker was teasing Pete."

"Is that so?!" Vegas nonchalant reply pissed me off.

"What the fuck, bro! What's wrong with you?!"

"What's wrong with me? Why don't you ask, Pete?! Why were you the one taking Tawan out of there, not him?! He doesn't care."

"Damn...sometimes you guys...ugh! You don't talk to each other! I have to do everything!"

"You almost broke my leg, by the way."

"Maybe I should have! You would be with him now...not here with me..."

"No matter how much I try, Venice...he pushes me away."

"He's shy, dude."

"Come on...I've seen how he is all goofy and easygoing with his "friends", but me! He never gives in..."

"You have slept around at such young age but knows nothing about liking someone! Can't you see?! He's shy around you because...

"Because...?!"

"One: he likes you. Two: he is...him...and you are...you!"

"Wtf are you saying...?!"

"Well...don't kill me...Kinn is probably the king of school...but you're the prince, bro! The student every teacher likes and praises...the boy every girl drools for...and the horse every twink wanna ride...and God...I don't believe I'm having this kind of conversation with you...shouldn't it be the other way around?!"

"Where's Pete in the midst of all of them."

"Uhh...good question...he is not there."

"You see!"

"Wait! He's that guy looking at you from afar, bro...not even dreaming of having a boyfriend like you. You're unreachable for him. Probably he still can't cope with the fact that you are interested in him."

"He talks to me like I was just a fucking asshole since day one, Venice."

"At least you know he's honest! Hehe"

"Do you wanna die?!"

"Chill, bro...but look...keeping a distance from you is something a person deep in love would do if this person is not self-confident. He thinks he does not deserve you..."

"I'm with him, am I not...?! I confessed my feelings for him first."

"Because you're confident about who you are. I'm sure Pete feels unworthy to be with you. Besides, would your father allow you to date him?! Uncle's Korn bodyguard?!Be understanding."

"My father would never be a problem. He allows me to do whatever I want."

"He does?!?!?!?!"

"Sure."

"Even date another boy...?!"

"He's okay with that."

"Really ?!?!"

"My father wears shorts with sandals and a scarf around his neck...everybody knows he's gay."

"Oh..."

"Besides...I'm sure he won't oppose to Pete...he has a long-time relationship with Nop. Nop was one of my uncle's bodyguards."

"WHAT?!?!What about your mother?!"

"She just conceived me."

"Was Nop never officially taken over by your father as his lover?"

"No but...it's so obvious."