Trouble 39

“Where can I find the bathroom?”

I tried to flash a smile as mother nature keeps on calling me. I have to empty my bladder now! And man, he looked puzzled! I sighed. Hijo de la grandísima puta!

“Lo siento. Me no English.”

I took a deep breath as I keep a smiling face. “¿Dónde puedo encontrar el baño?”

He nodded like he finally got it. “Cuarto piso, ala este, tercera puerta, Señorita Ayell.”

“Gracias!”

“Siempre dispuesta a ayudar.”

I rushed to where he said. I've been stopping myself to pee on the floor. The bathroom's location is far as hell! Can I have a wings now? I just want to fly! And can I teleport? I just want to be there real quick!

I felt like I won a gold medal when I finally found the bathroom. I get inside as fast as I could and let out all the water that should be let out. When I was done, I washed my hands and went down the stairs.

“What time is your flight back to Philippines, Apo?”

I eyed Abuelo as I fixed the collar of my dress. “8 a.m., Abuelo.”

Two hours from now, I'll be flying back to Philippines. But before everything, I decided to visit Abuelo and bid a bye. He's been good to me. Well, he's my Abuelo.

Abuelo and I talked about a lot of things before he helped me with my things. Hours after, I'm already walking my way inside the plane I'll be riding.

Hours passed and I am finally back. I did told no one about this. I told them that I'll be home next week, but the truth is today's the day and the right time to be here again. Weeks in Spain were really Spain without ‘s’ in ass. I thought I won't get along with my Abuelo since it was almost two years the last we took a visit on him. And I thought I'd die doing the difficult household chores.

I am not depending on my Abuelo. I actually stayed in Spain for only two weeks. I flied to States the next day without telling them about it, but Abuelo knew. Just one order to his men that none shall know my whereabouts and none really suspected that I'm not in Spain. But hey, there's Tito Zero.

Ang sarap sa pakiramdam. Ang sarap sa pakiramdam na may sarili na akong mga gamit na binili ko gamit ang pinaghirapan kong pera. Finally, may matatawag na akong sa akin talaga. Kabibili ko lang ng bagong sasakyan at kulay itim iyon. Pina-ship ko na iyon sa Pinas at sabi ni Kuya, safe daw na dumating ang baby ko.

I was about to take the exit while grabbing my luggage with me when someone bumped into me. Actually, we bumped to each other. That someone bowed down and said sorry repeatedly. My brows knitted when I found her familiar. My eyes grew wide when I had a chance to glimpse at her.

“Wait! Weren't you that naked girl lying next to Klein?”

She looked puzzled. Until something hit her off that her hands flew towards her mouth and covered it with those small hands. Her hazel almond eyes were wide open when she finally recognized me. Oh, I'm relieved.

She looks younger than me and I am taller than her. Siguro 5'1 lang ang babaeng ito. Ang liit-liit niya. At nakasuot pa talaga siya ng dress na kulay pink. Ang cute niyang tingnan. Para siyang naglalakad na mushroom.

“Ay, Ate, sorry po talaga!”

“Huh? Why are you saying sorry?” I almost closed my eyes and hit myself. Staying in that place really changed the way I speak. I do have now an accent whenever I'm speaking and I kind of. . . disliked that changes.