Chapter 4: Giving In

Sleep did not come to you easily that night. Or for the next few. Your Master did not invite you to leave your room, and so you were stuck in the tiny quarters until the ship landed, only allowed contact by the ones who brought you food. Kylo Ren at least had the kindness to give you more appropriate clothing while aboard the ship, along with shoes.

The ship was docking on what looked to be another Starkiller base, not unlike the one you left behind next to the Finalizer. It would be a lie to say you weren't a little disappointed to have General Brock as the one to retrieve you when you finally landed. You followed the General to the hangar where Kylo Ren already stood, waiting for you. Just the mere sight of him sent a rush to your loins you weren't ready for. Did you feel that strongly about your last meeting with him? You couldn't explain this feeling coursing through you, and you weren't sure if you liked it or not.

"It would seem that there are scattered members of the resistance still among us." He turned and began walking into the corridors. "Come." He commanded, and you followed obediently.

You walked alongside your master, following him to a dark room where a man was strapped to a table, not unlike the table you found yourself on just a few days ago. A pit formed in your stomach. You knew this man, but you quickly remembered that for your mission, and your safety, you didn't know him.

The man had been beaten, one of his eyes was swollen and completely shut. Blood had run down his lip and onto his shirt. His chest had been cut and you noticed indications of burns.

"You don't know how lucky you are." You weren't sure if he was talking to you or the man. "My apprentice will be working on you today, instead of me."

The man struggled to lift up his head and made eye contact with you. You knew that you had the mental fortitude to keep him out of your mind, but if the man recognized you, Kylo Ren would know. It felt like an eternity passed, and all you did was stare. The Supreme Leader turned and looked at you slowly. Time felt like it came to a halt. Had he noticed?

"We are looking for their main base." You felt a sense of relief, he didn't seem to notice, yet. "See if you can snuff it out." He turned and stopped at the door. "If you can accomplish this," he continued the rest in your mind, it would bring me pleasure.

The thought of him pleasuring you again, and you in turn bringing him pleasure, woke up the space between your legs once more. You cursed under your breath, and felt the amusement spark inside Kylo Ren before he left the room.

It was just you and the man in there. It was normally customary for storm troopers to stay during an interrogation, but they were gone. You looked around for a camera, none. Did Kylo Ren really leave you alone to interrogate the prisoner? You felt for his presence beyond the door, but failed to feel it.

"We can make this very easy or very, very hard." You spoke firmly, trying to imitate the strength your Master showed.

"Fuck you." The prisoner spat in your direction, missing you by mere inches.

You got close to him, placing your hand over him, knowing that it would be easy for you to extract anything you needed.

"Please." you were whispering, and begging. "Just tell me something, an old base that is now empty. Something, anything."

"You know..." he trailed off for a moment, "back home, they don't think you're coming back." He coughed, blood sprayed on his shirt. "You are his apprentice? You are joining the dark side, just like all the others."

"I am not joining the dark side, but I will have to use the Force on you if you don't just tell me something, and that won't be pleasant." You were desperate for him to give you any ounce of information.