Chapter 22: Inappropriate Use of the Force

TW: BDSM, consensual hitting, literal inappropriate use of the Force

It was morning. The thing you hated most about space was the absence of the warm sun, a nice breeze, and the fauna greeting the planet every morning. Instead, Kylo Ren was in your head, talking to you already.

Get up. Change into your training robes. Come to my room, we are going to test your abilities with the Force.

You had to decide how much you were willing to show. How adept should he think you are? You had no ladies accompany you during dressing this time, and you were fine with it. You were starting to appreciate alone time these days, not wanting to have an angry episode around others.

You stood in front of his doors, you decided to display your first use of the Force by complying with the first request he ever made of you. His doors flew open by your command, and you saw him standing there. You could've sworn the corner of his lip turned up, but it was possible you imagined it. You stepped inside and the doors closed behind you.

"Come, stand here." He motioned to the center of the room.

He was dressed casually, for him. Wearing a black undershirt and his pants, he still looked powerful as ever. He proceeded his usual pacing around you, looking you up and down, except this time, you sensed that he was sizing you up. He was trying to figure out how strong you were, and how far he wanted to push you, or so you assumed.

"I know you are strong enough to keep me out of that fortress in your mind, but how strong are you?" You had expected him to still be angry, and cold, but his tone was full of curiosity. It was as if you were an unknown species he needed to figure out. He stood in front of you, waiting for his answer.

"I'm..." how strong were you going to share?

"You're not going to lie to me are you? You know I can hear your thoughts from time to time, tell me, how strong are you?" His brows furrowed.

"I'm very strong." You let out the breath you realized you'd been holding in for too long. "I'm not sure how strong I am in comparison to someone like you or Rey-"

"I don't want to hear her name in this room ever again."

"Yes, Master." You couldn't help but wonder if he hated her for being his opposition in the light, or if it was that she wouldn't stand by him.

"Good." The anger that flashed over his face at mention of her name faded quickly. "Let's find out how strong you are." He pointed to the bed, "go stand over there." Always obedient, you stood in front of the bed, hands at your sides. "I'm going to stand here, and resist you." He put his arms out, "I want you to attempt to pull me toward you."

You spread your legs out, balancing your stance. He was only a few feet in front of you, this should be easy enough. You weren't lying when you said you didn't know how your full strength was compared to theirs. Part of you was going to be incredibly proud of yourself if you were stronger than Kylo Ren. The other part of you, your more submissive side, didn't want to know you were able to overpower him.

You held out your hands, aimed at him. The Force was surrounding you, and him, flowing inside you both. It wrapped around him, you pulled it forward he shifted his stance, pulling back against you, keeping himself stationary. You had only been testing the boundaries, tapering upward to see at what point you could overpower him, if at all. With more concentration, you ramped up your strength, pulling harder, focusing more. His back foot shifted, he was holding on tightly, avoiding the pull. Another bout of focus, you jumped when he came flying toward you, arms wrapping around you as you both landed safely on the bed.