Chapter 17: Anger Rising

It was morning aboard the Tempest, and you were alone once again. When you sat in front of your vanity, taking inventory of your new welts and injuries, you couldn't help but notice how puffy your eyes were. After spending the entire night crying, you weren't sure what else you should expect. The thought of it embarrassed you further and made you want to cry even more.

You felt so foolish. You had imagined, running onto the Tempest, seeing him, saving him, his gratitude to you overwhelming him into cherishing you. Instead, you were fucked and then cast away again like you were nothing but a sex slave existing only for your Master's pleasure. You wanted to regret saving him, and wish he had died instead, but you couldn't. The thought of never seeing him again hurt even more. Why do I feel this way? It's tearing me apart. It would be easier to hate him.

Your cheeks didn't look as beaten as they felt, only slightly swollen, but sitting had proven to be difficult as you shifted in your vanity stool. The thing that stood out the most, was the deep purplish-red hickey Kylo Ren had left on your neck. With any luck, your ladies would be able to cover that up.

Just as they crossed your mind, they entered your room. They always looked so happy to see you, smiling and cheerful. Both of their smiles faded when they saw your puffy face.

"Mistress, what's wrong?" Pacer asked, face riddled with concern.

"Your neck! Look at you! What happened? I'll go get the Supreme-"

"No!" You yelled quickly. "No, it's not what you might think...I am ok with this." You looked between the girls. They both looked at each other and then back at you.

"Who did this to you?" Jay looked like she was ready to fight someone.

"Jay, seriously, the Supreme Leader has...interesting tastes." You didn't know what else to say. You turned to the mirror. The girls looked at each other again, and then back to you once more.

"And, you like that kind of thing?" Pacer sounded unsure of it.

"I didn't know I did. Not until recently anyway."

"Oh do tell." Jay started pulling your hair back from your face.

"I don't want to." You were still so hurt, and confused.

"Oh come on, you can tell us." Pacer said from the closet.

They were becoming too casual with you. Inside, you liked it. It made you feel normal, like you did when you were a trooper. Back then you could have friends, drink, and laugh. At the same time, you didn't want to be pressured anymore to talk about your sexual escapades with the Supreme Leader. Furthermore, you were growing more and more angry with his cold treatment of you. The spankings, punishments, slapping, all of it was fine with you, it was the way he dismissed you afterward like you were garbage that was hurting so much.

"That's enough." You didn't like establishing your power over them, but you didn't want to hear anymore. "Just get me ready for the day." They looked so hurt by your coldness. "Please."

You almost never knew what your day was going to entail until they dressed you, and today you were dressed in your training robes. Jay, a master of makeup, covered any blemishes you had endured the night before. It had been a while since you had done any training, but you were surprised that you weren't going to be doing any meetings or discussing Oloc and the Rebels more with the Supreme Council. You were sure there was a reason for that, but decided it best not to question it, at least not for now.

A knock on the door interrupted your thoughts, you turned quickly. Captain Liprain was standing in the doorway. You didn't know him well, but it was nice to see a semi-familiar face.