Chapter 11: Seduced

Adult Content Warning

Every nerve ending in your body was standing on end. Kylo Ren just told you I'm going to make you mine. What did that even mean?

"The news of Cross upset you, I can feel it." He was staring into your eyes, looking for any signs of deception while you talked to him. "Why? Tell me."

You gulped. He was making you more nervous than you should be. After all the self control you learned, he was the one person who managed to shut it all down in an instant.

"He didn't do anything I couldn't handle, Master." You began chewing at your bottom lip with anxiousness. "Sure he was a creep, but he wasn't going to do anything."

"You didn't see what I saw." Kylo Ren's gaze never left yours. "His intentions...he wasn't done with you that night."

"W-what do you mean?" You asked, knowing deep down that you already knew the answer.

"You're better off not knowing. He's been taken care of."

You weren't sure if that made it any better, but it sounds like he saved you. If Cross had tried to have his way with you, you would've been either forced to bear it, or forced to kill him yourself. Kylo Ren really did save you, whether you wanted to admit it or not.

"You've been very well behaved, haven't you?"

You nodded, "yes, Master. I think so."

He paced around behind you and stopped. "I've been hearing the things you think about...well...some of it." His lips got close to your ear once more, causing a twinge in your sex. "You've been thinking about me."

Of course you had been thinking about him. For better or worse, and mostly worse, your thoughts were consumed by him. He walked back to your front and stood there. He was so tall, it always made you feel small and intimidated.

"I want you on your knees, now." You obeyed at once, your attempts to look less desperate were thrown to the wayside. "You've been dying to touch yourself, thinking about me, haven't you?"

"Yes, Master." You looked up at him. He looked good from down on your knees, though you hated to admit it. His deep brown eyes were scanning over you, enjoying the view as well.

"You haven't even tried though. You've been a very, very good girl." You felt your hands Forced behind your back, your body rigid, head Forced straight forward. "Have you ever even seen a cock before?"

"No, Master." It was true. Back home, you didn't have time for things like relationships and sex. Even when you joined the First Order, you were so focused on your mission, it was just something that hadn't really been a concern for you.

"Do you want this?" He asked.

You said, "yes, Master."

He stepped forward, his pants were stressed by the pressure his hard cock put on the seam. It was right in front of your face, but now you realized the reason your hands were tied and your head made stationary. He was going to make you work for it, and torture you with it. His hand ran through your hair and trailed down your chin. He tipped your head upward, to look into his eyes. He looked hungry, excited, desperate as you were. You recalled though, his self control was much stronger than yours. He stepped back one step

"Use the Force, give yourself what you truly want." He was encouraging.

This was a Force lesson. If this was how all your lessons would go, then you were doomed. You had to stop yourself from throwing his pants to his ankles and throwing him against the bed using the Force. Though it was something that would've been easy for you, that would be giving yourself away.