Chapter 34: Tell Me Everything

TW: Sex, Verbal Abuse, hitting/slapping

"You're going to tell me everything about you." You had hoped this moment would never come. If you had stayed, and joined the dark side, you would've taken your past to your grave. When you decided to stay on the light, you were hopeful you weren't ever going to see him again. "You can start with telling me who you are."

You remained silent. You didn't want to tell him where everyone was, you knew that he would send troops out to kill them all immediately upon finding out. He hit your exposed breast, forcing a pained gasp from your lips. The space between your legs fired up in response.

"Do I need to bring General Pryde back in here?" He took off both of his gloves. His hands always fascinated you, the sheer size brought about a desire to feel them around your neck.

"No." You said quickly. "I just...don't know what good it will do to know who I am." You spoke the truth. Knowing who you were would do nothing for him other than satisfy his curiosity.

"It doesn't matter what good it will do." His teeth were clenched. He gripped the sides of the apparatus you were on, it shook under his strength. "You will do what I tell you, because you are my prisoner, because no matter how much you try to run, you are mine."

You felt yourself shaking against your restraints as he stepped back. His eyes were harsh, full of pain, anger, and...something else you couldn't put your finger on. He hit you across your face, your mouth filled back up with blood. It dripped out onto your bare chest.

"Why are you doing this?" You asked him. "Why are you doing this to me?"

"I'm going to hurt you, until you reveal everything to me." He looked you up and down. "You're going to tell me everything. Now!" Another strike by the back of his hand.

You spit more onto yourself. You hated that this excited you, you still couldn't understand the correlation between him hitting you, and the wet mess forming between your folds. He reached a hand back up, this time you flinched away, and he stopped.

"How many times am I going to have to strike you before you just do it?!" His lips clamped together, and you saw it, just a small rogue tear, trickle down his face from his eye. "You bitch!"

You had never seen him like this, he had been angry before, but this was something else entirely. He ignited his saber and yelled. If it weren't for these restraints you could see what he was feeling. He sliced through the table next to you, torturous tools flew all over the room. You flinched with every continued slash of the saber.

"Ben!" You screamed, unsure if that would enrage him more or bring him to his senses.

Immediately, his hand went up, and you were being choked from the other side of the room. He closed in on you. If he didn't release you, you'd die.

"What did you just call me?" His lips were glossy from the spit flying out of his mouth. "If you ever call me that again, I'll kill you. I don't care if Palpatine wants you alive...I'll destroy you."

When he let go you gulped for air desperately. You coughed, spraying blood, a few bits landed on his face. He breathed, heaving his chest before you noticed him calming. You supposed it was indeed time to tell him everything. His saber disengaged.

"My name is Sidrienne Parroba. I was born to Harbret and Skylir Parroba." You gulped some metallic crimson liquid down your throat.

"Parroba..." His brow furrowed. "Your grandfather..." Someone must've known about your grandfather's survival, it's the only way Kylo Ren could've known who he was.

"Yes, my grandfather was a Jedi initiate from Coruscant. He knew Anakin, before he became Vader."

"That explains your strength...continue." You were glad that he calmed down, but you knew he could still snap at any given second. You decided it best to keep going.