Chapter 16: You Belong to Me

TW: consensual hitting, BDSM, Sex heavy chapter folks!

You hung there, suspended by your arms, your clitoris screaming for attention. That cursed little nub that caused you to consistently throw caution to the wind. Kylo Ren, the man whose life you risked your own to save, just threatened you, and yet you were still hoping that he would slap your face, spit on you, and defile your body. You wanted him to fuck you again, to take his cock and shove it in you in any way he could.

"Is that what you really want?" He was still so close to you, he put a hand on your chin. "Go on, say it."

"Yes, Master."

He struck your face once more, and then his hand gripped your throat. With his free hand, he traced down your breast, down your stomach, and touched your throbbing cunt, begging for even the slightest stimulation.

"You're just so easy, aren't you? So eager for me to touch you, even the pain brings you pleasure." His fingers slipped around, becoming coated in your juices. "Your lies deserve a punishment don't you think?"

You gulped against the hand clasped around you. "Yes, Master."

He slapped you again, your face stinging hot. You dropped your mouth open, moaning while his finger circled your clit, his right hand gripping your breast. He pinched at your nipple.

"Please kiss me." You whispered, realizing that you probably shouldn't have asked.

You were hit with another smack to your face followed by a moan out of your lips.

"No."

Your lips turned into a thin line. Anger shot through you, mixed with your pleasure. You were about to yell in rage until a finger slipped into your hole, forcing your head back. A pair of lips suctioned to your throat, suckling and biting. Your moaning was loud, you were positive that if anyone were to walk by the door they would hear you, but you didn't care.

He stepped back, pulling his fingers out of you. He spread his fingers into a V shape, your sticky residue spread from finger to finger. He stuck his fingers in his mouth, licking up the remnants.

"Delicious." He murmured.

He stepped back to you, reaching up and unhooking you from the ceiling. You didn't realize how sore your arms were until they dropped in front of you, still bound by the belt.

"On the bed, get on all fours." You obeyed. He stood on your right, removed the belt. "Hands on your back." When you did, he strapped the belt around your wrists again. "Lie down, on your back, head off the bed."

You did as you were told, even upside down, Kylo Ren made your heart flutter. Your breasts were pulled back with your hands tied behind you. He stepped close to you, pulled down his pants, exposing his raging, large cock. It was erect, and ready for you. Precum was built into a small bead at the opening. You were desperate to taste it, swallow it.

"Open your mouth."

Excitement filled you, you opened wide, he thrust into your mouth. This position made it easy for his cock to slip in and out, filling your throat and activating your gag reflex. You felt his hands grab either side of your head, and the throat fucking intensified. The more you gagged and choked on his cock, the more your saliva lubricated. His balls slapped against your face.

"Fuck, you look good right now. On-your-back. Tied up." He was panting between his words.

The only thing you wished you could change about this moment was the ability to see his face while he pumped into you. You imagined he was drowning in pleasure. His dark hair would be strung in his face. You imagined there was sweat on his brow, mouth open while he moaned.