Chapter 12: Saving the Supreme Leader

Kylo Ren lay beside you, panting. You stood up, realizing it was time to go. You weren't sure what he saw when you two had shared your connection, but if it was as deep as the things you saw in him, you were in danger. The soreness between your legs was coming back, the sharp pain from the Supreme Leader tearing you open. You looked back to the bed. A red stain where you had lain dyed the sheet.

"I'll take care of it." He spoke, breaking the silence. "Go."

You knew that you weren't going to linger, but his command for you to leave stung. At least a moment ago it was your decision. Now it felt like he was casting you away. He had used you up, and now it was time to be rid of you. In reality you should have felt relief, if he had seen something truly revealing, he would've ignited his saber and ended you right there.

"Do you have a problem following my orders?" His coldness was back, and your heart sunk.

"No, Master."

You slipped your shorts and shirt back on before returning to your room. You lay on your bed, contemplating what had just transpired. What had he seen? What had you seen? You couldn't possibly use the Force to try to peer into his mind once again, that would open you to his Force as well, and let him see more than he already had. There was no way to tell what he saw without waiting for him to confront you.

The sadness you sensed within him brought a heaviness to your heart once again. Kylo Ren, Supreme Leader of the galaxy, was in such pain. The stories you heard growing up as a member of the resistance painted a picture of a man who had no heart. He killed his family and friends without remorse and felt nothing all this time. Tonight you had seen that these thoughts, these feelings, haunted him still.

You tossed and turned all night, between your mind ranging from anger to sympathy for your Master, and the stinging of between your legs, it was difficult to rest. Your ladies noticed immediately when they came in to ready you for the day.

"Mistress," said Jay, "you look exhausted, did you have a hard time sleeping?"

One quick peer into her mind and you knew she didn't have any clue about what had happened between you and the Supreme Leader last night, same for Pacer. You felt relieved to know that it wasn't something being discussed, though you weren't sure why it would be.

"You're going to be invading Oloc today Mistress, the Supreme Leader will want you on the ship shortly." Pacer sounded excited.

"What were your duties before attending to me?" You realized that this was a created position by the Supreme Leader, so the girls had to come from somewhere.

"I was a cleaner, you know, washing laundry, sweeping, making sure the higher ups have made beds and clean sheets." Jay was getting started on your hair while she spoke. She certainly was the more talkative one of the two. "Pacer too. She was my partner in crime." She chucked and looked over at her. You felt a spark in your mind, a moment of connection. They were in love.

"You two are lucky to have each other, and to have been able to continue working together." You weren't sure if they wanted anyone to know of their relationship, so you kept the details to yourself.

You shifted in your seat. Your vagina was still aching, and every time you shifted, the pain would strike you once again. When you winced, Pacer noticed almost immediately. You imagined that they were here not only to attend to your appearance, but to make sure you were safe and healthy as well.

"Is something wrong?" She asked, her dark brown eyes full of concern.

You shook your head, "no, I just slept wrong I think."