Chapter 5: Students of Ren

TW: Kylo Ren is a little mean in this one.

It took you a moment, after your confusing encounter with the Supreme Leader, before you could move again. You sat and thought about how ashamed you were for giving in to his touch so easily. You had just used the Force to kill someone you knew from before joining the First Order, and his body was still warm, still on the table, while your Master ravaged you.

You could've stopped it. Kylo Ren's words rang through you, do you want me to stop? At that moment you should've said yes. You were unsure if he would've stopped or not, but hoped, even after all the terrible things he had done, that he would respect that.

You gripped his glove in your hand and stood on shaking legs. The man you killed still stared blankly at the wall. Quickly, you averted your eyes, unable to bear looking at him any longer. You walked to the doors, they flew open, allowing you passage. Four troopers passed you and entered into the doors behind you. They must've been the cleanup crew.

Upon entering the corridor, you realized you didn't have a clue where to go on this ship. You needed to find Kylo Ren once again, but had no idea where he was. General Brock came around the corner and stopped when he saw you. You panicked and put the glove in your pocket.

"Ma'am, the Supreme Leader has requested I show you to your quarters." He was accompanied by a few of his own troopers. You wondered how many of them really wanted to still be here, and how many of them were just collecting a paycheck. "Please, come with me."

"I don't like that...being called, ma'am." You said.

"We have been instructed to refer to you only as ma'am or Mistress Anilexu." He responded matter of factly.

You groaned. "You can call me Lex. Please."

There was something about the way it felt, being called ma'am or Mistress that made you feel like him. You knew they called you that out of fear, not out of respect, and you hated it.

"Ma'am..." he was tentatively speaking, you could sense the fear radiating off of him, "we are not allowed to call you by any other name." He paused again, "please understand."

"I get it." You responded coldly. You hoped that by asking Captain Liprain to call you Lex the other day, he wasn't going to be in too much trouble. "Shall we proceed?"

"At once Mistress." He turned on his heel and you followed him down several corridors before arriving at what would be your quarters for the remainder of your time aboard here. "The Supreme Leader has requested your presence at dinner this evening. 6pm sharp."

"Thank you General Brock."

The bedchamber you found yourself in was similar to the one on the Finalizer, but larger. Your bed could fit four people with ease, and there was a bathroom more elegant than you had ever seen. In your closet you found more of the black robes, along with some alternate options that you assumed would be more appropriate for other occasions.

You had nearly forgotten the glove in your pocket until you pulled it out and still felt some of the remnants of you left on it. The scent of leather permeated your nostrils, mixed with your smell. That tingling rose up in your lower abdomen and down to your clit once again. You groaned in frustration and threw the glove in the closet before slamming the doors.

You slid to the floor and sat there, face buried in your hands. What has come over me? You wondered. Boiling anger rose up through you and consumed you. What kind of monster am I? Murdering one of your own and then graciously accepting, no, begging, Kylo Ren to finger fuck you right then and there. Your training had not prepared you for this, this feeling of desire.