Chapter 7: Allegiant General Hux

In the morning, after a restless night of incessant throbbing between your legs, you awoke to an alarm. You realized you had fallen asleep in your dress. The throbbing had subsided, and you needed to shower. It wasn't until you stood up that you noticed the Supreme Leader's glove still on your hand. With a groan, you removed it and put it on your vanity.

The water was hot, and soothing to your body. You remembered what Kylo Ren told you, that you could only touch yourself when he permissed it. You slid to the floor and sat there, letting the water run over you. What a desperate and terrible excuse of a rebel warrior you were. Entire planets were counting on you to get the information that would save them, and instead you were becoming completely consumed with filthy thoughts about the man who murdered his family and was intent on enslaving the galaxy.

He was just so...alluring. You had hoped that the mask removal would take away your desires, make you realize that he was just a normal guy, and you could move on, but you felt more drawn to him than ever. You wanted to kiss him, to feel his lips touch you, your hands wanted to grab his face, to pull him close.

"You have to stop thinking about him!" You said to yourself.

After concluding your shower, you made your way to your closet. You weren't sure what the day would entail yet, but hoped you would get to do some training and exercise. Focusing on your combat skills and using the Force would help re-center you, and help you get your mind off Kylo Ren. You noticed that you had similar robes for training that were present on the Finalizer. Was the Supreme Leader really expecting his apprentice to wear something like that while training in front of so many others? You had hoped that it was something only for training with him, but it would appear he wanted others to see you too.

You wore the robes, despite what you wished. Shortly after, Captain Cross opened your door and entered. He was a tall, strong man. His hair was short, styled, and dark. He looked striking in his uniform, as he always had. You exhaled, suddenly feeling yourself growing more and more anxious about the training you were about to endure.

"Well, well." Captain Cross let a smile play over his face. "Mistress Anilexu, huh?" He tsked a few times. "It sounds good. Not gonna lie though, a far cry from where I thought you'd be." It was easy for him to talk to you casually without Kylo Ren around.

"Alright Cross, I get it, let it out and let's move on." You rolled your eyes at him.

Captain Cross had been your squad leader years ago when you first enlisted. He trained you and your squadmates in several basic skills like shooting blasters, fighting close range, and spacecraft patrol.

"Is this what he has you wearing?" Cross looked you up and down, he licked his lip, immediately making you uncomfortable.

"He's not going to be happy if he hears your thoughts you know." You warned him. Though you respected the Captain, he had made several passes at you in the past, and even tried to kiss you once during a Finalizer celebration.

"I'm a Force-sensitive, and I'm really good at training, I'm too valuable to him. I'm sure he won't care." Cross turned and started to leave, you followed. He continued his thoughts as you walked to the training center. "Besides, he's your Supreme Leader, not your husband. I'm sure he's not going to care if someone looks at his apprentice. Why would he dress you like that if he didn't want you to be looked at?"

You hated to admit it, but Captain Cross made a good point. Why would he dress you like this if he didn't want the prying eyes of others aboard the ship? The best way to keep the eyes off you would be to dress you in a head to toe uniform, not unlike what Kylo Ren wears himself.

"Good point." You said, stopping short behind the Captain as you approached the training center.

The doors opened and you were met with the smell of sweat, along with the clanking sound of metal hitting metal. There were people shouting and grunting, slamming onto the ground in thuds. You followed the Captain through the center of the skirmishing to a large space that was unoccupied in the corner.