035 | i don't think i can

As the girls final night with their boyfriends in New York came around, each couple had gone their own ways for the evening. And while the others were out on the town, Jack and Adalyn had decided to once again spend the night in at her place.

Cooking a meal together and eating it over a couple drinks before finally making their way upstairs to the girl's room. Laying in the bed with her head on his chest as they watched a movie off the tv across the room from them.

Jack mainly kept her eyes on his girlfriend as she seemed quite distracted and not really focused on the movie, lightly stroking her hair with his thumb. Placing a soft kiss on the top of her head while turning his attention back to the tv screen.

"baby.."

"Yeah gorgeous?" he moved his attention back to the girl, a small half smile on his lips.

"how long till you come home?" she softly spoke while she avoided looking at him.

"I'll be back in LA on the fourteenth.. so like three-ish weeks from now.." he replied. "When do you and Valentina leave?"

"If that's the Thursday, then the same day.." Adalyn slightly sniffled, wiping away a tear from under her ear.

"I'm there for almost two weeks so we'll see each other, don't stress," he placed another kiss on the top of her head. "Or you could always stay here with me on tour.."

"I don't think your manager likes me," she shook her head. "And I don't like to travel alone.."

"You won't be alone you'll be with me," he said as he slightly sat up, pausing the show. "And he doesn't like me either so you won't be the only one."

"then leave, fuck him, come back to LA."

"I want to preform.." he softly sighed. "And if putting up with him is what it takes then I can deal with it."

"I'm sure I could get you a solo show in LA," she responded, sitting up as she finally made eye contact with him. "I do know a lot of people so I'm sure it won't be hard."

"I love you Ads, but it'll feel wrong to preform without the other boys," Jack softly shook his head. "And Dan actually isn't our manager, he's just with us on tour to keep us on schedule so it's not the end of the world."

"but I don't think I can do three weeks alone.." she admitted.

"Hang out with your friends, you don't have to spend it alone or in your apartment," he more so suggested. "And you can call me whenever. Just because I'm not there it doesn't mean you can't do anything. You'll be alright for a few more weeks."

"You could find something you like doing to fill in your time," he added as she continued to sit there in silence.

"I already have something I like doing.." she slightly mumbled as grabbed ahold of her necklace, gently running the charm along the chain so she wouldn't pick at her lips.

"Okay, then do that."

"yeah but like using a vibrator makes me feel lonely," she sighed. "I don't want to get into drinking again.."

"Of course it's about sex," he chuckled. "But seriously, come visit me. If things get to be too much in LA and you're feeling lonely or feel yourself falling back into habits, come to me."

"where are your shows?"

"um we have a couple more around here, then Canada, and uh.." he grabbed his phone and found the tour dates for her to read, "here."

"What date is it today?" she looked back over at him.

"I think the twenty-third."

Adalyn sat his phone down in front of her as she counted on her fingers how far away a show date was, "I might come to Canada.."

"Next week? You can do that if you'd like, I'd love to see you," he agreed with a smile on his face, falling into silence for another few seconds. "Are you going to come alone or..?"

"Well I'll probably have go Hawaii alone to get Lavender so.. I don't know," she sighed. "I hate airports, I hate flying alone."

"You don't have to go get Lavy, my Mom can go get her if you'd prefer," he reassured her as he moved his phone back to the bedside table. "Just see how you go in LA then if you want to come visit again, go for it. And if you don't want to fly alone again then just stay with me, I won't mind."

"okay.."

"come here gorgeous.." he lent forward slightly as he grabbed hold of her hands, gently tugging them.

Moving closer to him and swinging a leg over his, placing herself on his lap. Their hands staying intertwined as they stared into each other's eyes, small smiles slowly creeping onto both of their faces.

"I love you.." she whispered as she let go of his hand and brought her's up to his cheeks, soon leaning in and connecting their lips.

"I love you too," he mumbled between kisses.

And as more were exchanged, the kisses slowly became deeper as Adalyn begun rocking her hips back and forth against him and his hand made their way down to her lower back, slightly guiding her as she done so.

[ ₊✧ 💋 ∘* ☁️ ⋆ 🍒 ༉˚ ]

A/N

i think we all know where that
lead to..👀

also i apologise for the shorter
chapter but the last few have been
long ones so it was about time i
broke that streak