055 | the only guy you need

Liked by others

Liked by others

WhyDontWeTourUpdates 🎥 || the band preforming their new unreleased song 'How Do You Love Somebody' again tonight in Portland!

view all comments

User964 they need to stop preforming unreleased songs!!!

User964 or give us them!! i'll be a lot happier with that

User31 isn't it weird how just friends is about adalyn yet jack's been more in the a breakup song and that they added it to the setlist from the show that she met him at...??
      | User052 @user31 "you broke my heart
          and i'm a mess AGAIN" - jack's verse
      | User87 @user052 there's no way they
         wrote a song so quick. i have hope in
         them being fine and they just decided to
         add another song for a the final few
     | User639 @user31 especially weird cause
        a fan met them out on a date literally while
        noah was on stage in seattle... meaning he
        went from a romantic setting with her to
        pouring his heart out in a break up song
and not the one about her
     | User639 @user31 and yeah they preform
        other break up songs but the fact that it
        was never heard of make it's questionable

User505 @adalynbarlow What did you do to our boy🤨

may 18

———————

"Jack, can you please stop preforming that one new song.." Adalyn said, turning her phone off and setting it down on the bedside table as she turned her attention to her boyfriend. "I know I fucked up but everyone else doesn't need to know."

"We wrote it months ago," Jack replied as he tuned his own phone off. "And if the song gets brought up in an interview, I'll make it clear that we didn't just write it, okay? Also Ads I like preforming it, it's something new to change things up, makes me not dread going on stage."

"Why do you put yourself through the pain?" she asked, softly furrowing at him. "Like if you don't like being here, don't like going on stage, why do you keep doing it?"

"I like being on stage, I love performing," he quickly defended himself. "It's just all the other time in between."

"You just said you dread going on stage and this isn't the first time you said you don't like being here.."

"Sometime yeah, I get bored of performing the same songs like every night but that doesn't mean I don't like preforming in general," he explained gently running his fingers through the front few strands of her hair. "It's only like six more shows and I'm with you for all but one so I'll survive."

"Who said I'm going to them all?" she playfully raised a brow. "I don't remember San Diego and Phoenix being before the LA show."

"Just come."

"Nope," she shook her head. "The girls and I are gonna fly from LA to Vegas. I've spent too much on gas to get here to you and slowly make our way back home."

"Okay miss rich, I'm sure it doesn't effect your bank account too much.. flying first class to Vegas will probably cost you more then driving to the two other states with us," he commented.

"Shut up."

The two soon fell into comfortable silence, staring at each other with small smiles on both their faces, yet she has covered her's after a few seconds as she picked at her lips.

"stop that," he grabbed her hand and pulled it away from her face, keeping ahold of it below the sheets. "I wanna see your pretty face-"

"Can we just fuck already?" Adalyn changed the subject, following with a slight laugh. "I'm sorry, I get so horny just by looking you. And you've been tempting me for like three days now, and I need it."

"Didn't bring your vibrator with you on the trip, huh?" he teased.

"You know what, I did," she said as she sat up and removed his hands from hers, keeping her eyes on him. "And I'm gonna use it, and you know what you can do, you can lay there and watch. You get nothing, no touching."

"nuh-uh" he lent forward, grabbing her by her waist and pulling her back down. "You're not going anywhere."

"why not, Mr. Avery?" she smirked as she spoke through a whisper tone, pulling the covers off him slightly before straddling the boy and placing her hands on his bare chest. "are you jealous that the vibrator gets more action than you?"

"you don't deserve it," a small sinister chuckle escaped his lips.

His hands wandering up to her neck and pulling her down towards himself, connecting his lips onto her's with a little hesitation despite how much he, himself was craving her touch. Continuing to moving them in sync as Adalyn gently placed her hands on either of his cheeks, lightly rocking her hips against him.

"for fuck's sake, why do you have to be so goddam hot," Jack mumbled between their lips.

"you're obsessed with me.."

"well stop wearing lingerie," he muttered between his teeth as they were now looking at each other.

"but you were complaining like three months ago that I don't wear it enough," she playfully frowned, before leaning down closer to his ear, whispering; "and I look good in it, don't lie."

"you do," he agreed, pulling her head back down and reconnecting their lips for a few more seconds.

"now make me feel like you're the only guy I ever need," she lightly bit down on her lip as he soon sat up, flipping her over onto her back and hovering over her.

"I am the only guy you need," he whispered in agreement, hooking his finger onto the thin waistband of her panties. "I'm gonna fuck better than that guy ever could.."

Adalyn let out a small gasp of excitement while she lifted her hips up slightly for his ease of taking her clothes off, "please fucking do.."

[ ₊✧ 💋 ∘* ☁️ ⋆ 🍒 ༉˚ ]

A/N

hmm tryna work out how to make
the next few chapters and the ending
flow without it seeming like a mess
and like it's out of no where