044 | highly obsessed

Upon arriving in Los Angeles just before midday on the Thursday, Jack and Lavender said goodbye to Adalyn as they dropped her off at her apartment. She had quickly grabbed her suitcase which she had packed prior to going to Hawaii, before picking up Valentina and Jonah and starting their drive to Palm Springs.

With the traffic ahead of the big festival event, the three as well as Daniel, Corbyn and his girlfriend all finally got settling into their Airbnb after an almost three hour drive. And while Corbyn and Eva went out of dinner on the town, the other four stayed back while the girls recorded their podcast episode. 

"Let's start with your week Adalyn since you're kinda the reason we're only just recording and why the episode is probably going to go up a few days late," Valentina softly laughed after they had gone over their regular welcoming.

"Okay, sorry I've been busy, you don't need to make me sound like a horrible person. We
could have recorded last weekend but I just wasn't in the mood then," she replied. "But I had a good week."

"Well past couple days.." Adalyn corrected herself. "From last episode up until the other day I was over life, but spending time with Jack's daughter on Tuesday and then taking her to his show yesterday made me happier. And we get to see Doja on Sunday, I'm so excited."

"You're not excited to see Harry as well?" the other raised a brow at her friend. "Don't you remember your teenage years?"

"shut up," she shook her head. "Of I'm excited to see him, I haven't seen him since One Direction days."

"Tell everyone how obsessed you were with One Direction-"

"Stop exposing me," Adalyn quickly interrupted her. "I deleted all those post for a reason."

"You would have spent thousands of dollar on the amount of shows you went to and times you had met them," Valentina reminded her.

"Fine," she sighed. "I was highly obsessed with them. And I may have followed them around parts of American and maybe some of the UK as well.. and met them at like every show I could get meet and greet to, and.. yeah."

"How come you liked them like that but you hate us?" Jonah chimed in.

"Because I was a teenager," Adalyn replied, slightly tilting her head at him. "And H, my ex, hated the fact I liked them cause he thought they were cringe- we weren't even dating when they were still together but I was like in love with him then so his opinion mattered a lot to me."

"That's the actually reason I deleted all my meet and greet photos and concert videos, and cause some were cringe as well, I can admit that at least," she added. "But I was allowed to support Zayn once he went solo."

"Sounds controlling," the boy spoke.

"You should find one of your meet and greet pictures and post it when we publish the episode," Valentina suggested to her friend to change the subject. "We could do a like weekend one dump and your meet and greet right at the end."

"I wish we were friends then," she replied. "Cause like I have ones with like Brooke, Naomi, Lexi, all them."

"Adalyn, I was poor as fuck," she let out a small awkward chuckle. "I wouldn't have been able to afford to meet one of the biggest bands in the world at the time, let alone see them live."