043 | see him up there?

"Addie, those girls are waving to us," Lavender softly shook the girl's shoulder before slightly pointing over at who she was talking about.

"It's cause you're cute," Adalyn replied, glancing over at the group then back at the girl in her arms. "Do you wanna give them a little wave back?"

"no," she mumbled while burying her head into the elder's chest.

"That's okay, you don't have to," she reassured her. "But we are going to go over to them to ask a question, okay?"

"mhm."

"Hey," Adalyn smiled at the girls at the front of the line out the front of the venue in Saint Paul in which her boyfriend's band was playing at, as she approached them. "um do you girls know what time the show starts?"

"I think eight?" one of the girls answered, looking over at her friend as she tired to find the set times on her phone. "It should be about the same times as the New York show, I know you went to that."

"I don't remember that night," she chuckled softly. "Is eight when Jack's on?"

"Okay so doors at seven, then Noah comes on eight and the boys will be on at nine," the other explained. "And they usually finish around ten thirty-ish."

"Okay.. seven, eight, nine, ten, eleven," Adalyn mumbled to herself as she worked out the time different for the little one's dinner. "Alright thank you, it should work out fine then."

"Does Jack not know you're here?" another asked.

"No," Adalyn shook her head. "He thinks we're in LA, so please don't post about us being here anywhere. Anyway, another question.. do you know what time the um ticket box thingy opens?"

"Usually half hour before doors so in like forty minutes, and then closes again I think maybe half hour after the support act starts, I'm not quite sure but also the show's sold out so you might not be able to get any.."

"Right.. it's okay, I'll get it worked out," she nodded, softly rubbing Lavender's back. "Thank you though.. we're going to head back to our hotel then,cause I think this cutie's falling asleep and we'll come back down later."

"Wait before you go could we get a photo with you?" one asked, watching Adalyn glance between them and the little girl. "It's okay if you don't want to.."

"It's just I got her and I don't know about like what their 'rules' are and stuff, and also it's just not my thing.."

"No that's okay, I totally get that," she agreed.

"I hope you all enjoy the boys' show tonight though," Adalyn replied, looking down at the girl again. "Alright we're going to go now.."

After a somewhat awkward goodbye with her boyfriend's fans, Adalyn wandered her way to the carpark of the venue as Lavender slowly fell asleep on her since with the time difference, she was yet to have an afternoon nap despite it almost being around six-pm there.

Arriving back in their hotel room, she carefully laid Lavender down on the bed and stood for a second staring at her with a small smile on her face. Letting out a content sigh as she made her way into the bathroom, shutting the door slightly to make phone call and not disturb her.