056 | was just teasing a bit

tagged: brookegould Liked by BrookeGould and others

tagged: brookegould
Liked by BrookeGould and others

AdalynBarlow happy birthday pretty!! love you endlessly 💘

view all comments

BrookeGould thank you pretty💗💗

BrookeGould you're the bestest friend anyone could ever ask for
| AdalynBarlow @brookegould stopp ittt
     | AdalynBarlow @brookegould love you
     | BrookeGould @adalynbarlow love you
        more

User79 tell ya friend hbd !

SeaveyDaniel i'm watching you🤨
| AdalynBarlow @seaveydaniel watch out
i might just steal her
     | BrookeGould @seaveydaniel and i might
        just let her
      | SeaveyDaniel @brookegould i'm
         offended
      | AdalynBarlow @seaveydaniel go cry
         about it

User853 STOPPP DANIEL AND BROOKE!??!

may 22

———————

As the time past and the Los Angeles show, which a lot of their friends and family attended came to an end, a large group soon headed back to a bar that the band's management and record label had booked out for the night so they could celebrate.

Many cheersed and started the night off with a shots each, all then getting more and more intoxicated as the night went on — except for Valentina of course, but she was fine with it since she's never needed alcohol to have fun. 

The pass couple days as the group made their way home from Seattle and Portland with one final stop in San Fransisco on the way down south, Jack and Adalyn spent a lot of the free time talking and trying to get back to how they were before he begun tour.

And things had been going well for the couple, and the fact that they were basically almost forced to spend time together helped with how quickly they made up. And putting everything that happened and their fight aside, they were actually liking the time they were spending with each other.

As the time at the club went by, the five boys all separately walking around and catching up with friends that they hadn't seen in a while. And for Jack, he had his hand intertwined with Adalyn's while having a smile on both their faces as she stayed close to his side for majority of the night.

"Do you want another drink, gorgeous?" he glanced at the girl beside him as they walked in the direction of the bar, watching her shake her head. "Not drinking anymore tonight? I've had more than you?"