058 | you're extremely hot

The band made their way from home to San Diego, to Phoenix and then finally making it to Las Vegas, for their — originally planned — final show of their North America tour. All of the boy's girlfriends and a few other friends making an effort to attend the show, and also there to celebrate the youngest member's twenty-first the following night.

"Thank you Vegas! We love you so so much, and we appreciate every single one of you for coming out tonight," Jonah thanked the crowd.

"We couldn't do this tour without you! You love you for letting us live our dream," Daniel added. "This is Lotus Inn. Jack, hit it!"

"Saw ya movin' on the dance floor.. caught ya lookin' over at me and ma friends," Jack begun singing, not even caring to sing all words fully as he looked for his girlfriend in the crowd. "Got ma attention and I want more, I think we both know how the night gonna end."

Yet while he continued to sing, he was still unable to spot Adalyn with the rest of their friends, letting out a small inaudible sigh as Zach continued singing. Deciding to instead just focus on finishing the song so he then wouldn't be seen as acting out of the ordinary to everyone else.

And as the show concluded and the band bowed to the crowd, blowing them kisses with their hands and waving while they walked off stage. Jack was quickly greeted by Adalyn as she wrapped her arms around him, almost instantly connecting her lips onto his.

"you're so fuckin' hot," she slurred between kisses. "I could fuck you right here, right now- oo maybe we could do it out on the stage."

"No, not happening," he shook his head at the drunken words with a smile plastered across his face. "How much have you been drinking?"

"None. I'm sober, remember?"

"How many drinks did you have?" Jack asked again. "It's okay to not to be sober."

"I'm trying to be sober babe but it's just too hard," she groaned. "I need you with me to stop me from drinking."

"Let's go to the green room, pack up and head back to the hotel."

"oo can we fuck? This is the last chance to have my Doja moment!" she gently shook the boy. "I follow you to your dressin' room, you let me know you ain't about NSFW. Please babe, can we take these off and get naked?"

"oh Adalyn," he playfully sighed as he took her arms off of himself, keeping ahold of one hand while they begun walking to the green room which had his bags. "And Ads I don't have my own green room, I'm sharing."

"With who?" she flicked her head towards him, before glancing around the green room as they entered it and making eye contact with his bandmate. "You, out."

"Excuse me?" Daniel laughed at her.

"Out, go, where's B gone, go find her," she continued to shoo the boy with her hand. "Let us have the room."

"Don't listen to her," Jack shook his head, guiding Adalyn over to the lounge.

"No, do listen to me, I'm daddy-"

"Adalyn shush," he made her sit down, moving his hands to her head while standing in front of her and lifting her head up, placing a few kisses on her lips to keep her satisfied. Then keeping his voice low as he added; "let me pack up then we'll see, okay?"

"No come here," Adalyn reached up and wrapped her arms around him, pulling him down towards herself. "Fuck me now please. You've let me have my Doja Cyber Sex fantasy the other night, now let me have my Naked fantasy as well."

"And I'm leaving the room," Daniel announced, grabbing his suitcase, walking out the room and shutting the door behind himself.

"See he's gone, baby, please," she continued to beg as she stood up, her arms staying around him. "It'll be fun."

"You're drunk-"

"No, I'm- I'm horny, very horny for you," she corrected him, her hands trailing down his body to his jeans and fiddling with the button. "You need to get changed anyway don't you?"

"Not necessarily.. we can just go to the hotel and I can get changed there instead."

"Mr. Avery."

"Mrs. Avery," he raised a brow, knowing saying that will annoy her although it didn't seem to as much this time. "I'd watch what those hands are doing if I were you."

"But I like when things are aggressive," she smirked, looking him in the eyes while unzipping the fly of his pants. "It's hot, and you're extremely hot when you're mad."

"you're extremely hot.." he whispered in response, taking a second to think about everything. "Can you be quiet?"

"anything for you Mr. Avery."

"I can't believe I'm doing this.." he shook his head with a sigh, glancing over at the door before back at his girlfriend, lightly pushing her down onto the lounge and zipping his fly back up. "ten minutes to keep you happy and that's it."

"I fucking love you so much," she keep her eyes on him, lifting her dress up and removing her panties, as Jack softly hummed to himself while he walked over to lock the door.

It wasn't that he didn't love her or didn't find her attractive or anything like that, because he did, a million times over. It was just he had never been one for a lot of public affection, or got off on the thrill of getting caught. But recently he had been feeling the need to agree and keep her pleased.

He was scared she would go find someone else again to fulfil her needs — whether the time with Rowan only last a few seconds or not — he felt she would do it again at anytime if he didn't keep her satisfied within their relationship despite her agreeing not to ever do it again.

Guess that's just what you have to do for love..

[ ₊✧ 💋 ∘* ☁️ ⋆ 🍒 ༉˚ ]

A/N

i was so clueless on what to write
here but i think i've worked out how to
make it flow into the last two chapters