049 | haven't had cyber sex

"Adalyn.." Jack shook his head at the girl on the other end of the facetime call who was more focused on pleasuring herself than talking to him. "Can you please do that in your own time and just talk to me now?"

"I- I miss.. having sex with you," she replied through small moans.

"Well I was home for two weeks but seeing Doja Cat was more important to you.."

"As she should be.."

"Adalyn.."

"ughh you're such a mood killer Jack," she groaned in frustration, turning her vibrator off, placing it in the top drawer of her bedside table as she sat up properly in her bed. "You've been gone for like two months now and we still haven't had cyber sex."

"I'm on a bus with my friends.." he reminded her. "And the nights I'm not on the bus, I'm sharing a hotel room."

"Boring," she sighed. "When are you going to be at a hotel next?"

"uh.. we're on our way to Colorado and then I think two more shows.. and then.. Canada probably."

"Haven't you already been to Canada?"

"Yeah but we're going Vancouver, the other side to where we were last month."

"mh anyway if I send you money can you get your own hotel room so we can have a little fun?"

"How about you use your money to just come to me instead?" he more so suggested.

"When are you coming home?" Adalyn asked.

"Our last show's the last day of May."

"Oh.. I thought you finished before then?"

"Yeah the Vegas show's on the twenty-sixth but we have to still do the one show we missed so that's a couple days after," he explained. "But I'll be in LA like a week before Vegas and the other show, and then a day or two before we fly back out for the rescheduled show."

"I just want you home.."

"I want to be with you as well.." he slightly mumbled, a small frown on his lips. "I miss you more than ever."

"You know you're never allowed to leave me for this long again," she replied. "You got your one tour, that's enough. I don't know how many more times I can do this."

"What if the boys and I end up going go to Europe?" he asked, despite already having a good idea of her answer. "Will that be okay?"

"mh, do you have to?"

"It may already be being planned.."

"Oh.. well I guess I could come to Europe with you," she responded, a small smile appearing on her boyfriend's lips. "I do kinda like it there."

"You should, it'll be fun," Jack spoke with genuine happiness. "We can go Paris, the city of love."

"That shit's overrated."

"I've never spent like more than twenty-four hours there," he slightly chuckled. "And the French weren't the biggest fan of non-French."