048 | not necessarily true

The start of May came around, and the band had already done a few more shows and were now settled back into their second half of the North America tour. Currently sat in one of the green room in their Huston venue, recording a few interviews for local radio stations and publications.

"..And I'm here Why Don't We today!" their interviewer, Chloe, introduced them as they cheered for themselves. "I'm so glad to have you here with your crazy schedule.. How's tour been going?"

"Amazing! It's been so much fun," Corbyn replied, a smile on his face.

"We took a small break, and I missed it so much," Jonah added. "Like we took a couple years off touring to work on music and find a new us, grow as a band. And I don't know about you boys but I defiantly felt that the first half just wasn't enough, I needed to be back on the stage and bus again, I enjoy it so much."

"You boys went to Coachella, didn't you?" she asked. "How was that."

"Yeah, it was really good, saw a lot of amazing artists," he nodded, looking between them once again. "Jack and Zach didn't go though, Jack spent his time time with his daughter actually, that's the whole reason we planned that break."

"Yep. With my daughter the second I got of the stage in Minnesota, then we got on a plane only hours after she went back to her Mom," Jack said with a small chuckle. "But I enjoyed it, I'm glad we got make me spending her birthday with her work into our tour."

"It would've been nice to spend time with her. Also I must say, she's adorable," Chloe responded as the boy agreed. "Your girlfriend, right? had brought Lavender to your show, how was that?"

"Yeah, my girlfriend went to pick her up and take her back home, then I was looking over the crowd that night, there they are, not in LA" he lit us as he spoke about the moment. "But it was nice having them at the show and having Lavy see what I do, I think she really enjoyed it. I loved being able to watch them together that night."

"Did you have an idea that your girlfriend was going to do that, or was it a complete surprise to you?

"Yes and no.. I knew my girlfriend wanted to bring Lavy to me at some point so I could see her while on the road. But I didn't think she was going to do it that time because I was going home to see her and I also was with her when she booked their flights back to LA."

"And I knew her and her friend were driving to Coachella on the Wednesday night to avoid traffic. And so much other stuff which made it not even a thought at that time," Jack continued. "But I'm really grateful for my girlfriend.. she a huge help when it comes to my daughter."

"She gets along with her well then?"

"They adore each other, I don't think I could ever find anyone better than her," he replied. "Sorry you boys are just sitting here silent, I could honestly talk about them for hours."

"Don't worry we know," Jonah slightly laughed through a smile.

"Speaking of girlfriends.. I hope I'm allowed to ask this but you guys recently confirmed that you're all in relationships, correct?" Chloe changed the subject over to include the rest of the band. "I remember interviewing you a few years ago and no one would answer the single or taken question with a definite response."

"That's also his girlfriend fault for it being public knowledge," Daniel joked. "We were on her podcast and she made us confirm it, and the things is.. mine isn't even official and she knows that."