047 | i'll always be waiting

Liked by ValentinaHayes and others

AdalynBarlow coachella<333

view all comments

JackAveryMusic glad you had fun

JackAveryMusic but i am missin you a lot gorgeous
     | AdalynBarlow @jackaverymusic you're
        the one who left before i came back :/
| JackAveryMusic @adalynbarlow i'm
sorryy😢 come visit me

User935 the sparky dress omg

ValentinaHayes brooke matching with doja we stan
     | AdalynBarlow @valentinahayes wish
       you were there for weekend2 with us
     | ValentinaHayes @adalynbarlow i wish i
       could've been as well but i had fun with ma
       boyfriend tho lol

User546 wait what's the fit where you're sitting on the grass?
      | AdalynBarlow @user546 yellow floral
         set. it's basically lingering lol but tags and
         full fit pics are all on my story now 🫶

User21 how was doja?????
      | AdalynBarlow @user21 AMAZAINGG
      | AdalynBarlow @user21 HER NEW
         SONGS OMGOMG I LOVE HER

RowanArmani can you answer me yet stunner

april 26

———————

Rowan had attempted to get into contact with Adalyn over the week after meeting her, but every time she would watch the call ring out, unsure on what she wanted to do which luckily had soon made him stop — especially after the few second long call in Hawaii.

But since arriving back home in Los Angeles and her boyfriend being back on tour after their small break, Adalyn saw Rowan attempt once more to contact her. And it took a couple seconds to think about it before she finally gave in to his needs and answered the call.

"Hi Rowan," she let out an obvious sigh.

"Adalyn.. I didn't realise it was so hard to get through to you, I was starting to think you were the rich and famous one not the boyfriend," he slightly chuckled.

"Oh so you do remember that I have a boyfriend?" she replied. "Yet you've still tried to call me everyday since then.. makes sense."

"I thought you had a daughter, won't lie," he changed the subject. "After her answering my call, I then stalked you Instagram and worked out she's your boyfriend's."

"Stop trying to avoid my question, Rowan," she slightly huffed at the boy. "Why do you keep calling me if you know I have a boyfriend?"

"You made it clear the night we met that you don't like him. And I really like you.. There's just something about you, that just from the few hours we spent together, that makes me so attracted to you. I don't know how to explain it but I never fall for girls this easily, and I just feel like things between us are meant to be."

"But we're not meant to be.." Adalyn shook her head to herself, confused by his confession. "I don't know how many times I need to say it but I have a boyfriend. And him and I do go through rough patches but I really like him.."

"And that night with you has really fucked me up, and I regret it so fucking much. He was here in LA for two weeks and I spent the whole time avoiding him because you made me cheat on someone that I have already fucked things up with once," she continued.

"Okay go back a bit.." Rowan spoke up. "Cause yes, I was involved in you cheating on your boyfriend, and I don't know what way you're trying to make things seem but please stop trying to word it as though I took advantage of you because I would never do that to anyone."

"You did though-"

"No I didn't," he interrupted her. "You said yes, and you agreed to what took place that night. And when you said that you didn't want to go further, I stopped. I did not take advantage of you."

"I'm sorry but I'm not going to let you tell me that," Adalyn stood her ground while wanting to get her point across. "I was drunk as fuck. And I remember a lot that happens when I'm drunk and that night, I do not ever remember saying yes to you."

"You said yes," he repeated. "You did in fact say yes. Like I said, I would never touch a girl unless they consent to it."

"I'm not going to argue with you over this because I don't have the time for it," she let out another heavy sigh. "But I'm gonna make this clear, I love my boyfriend, no matter what he said to me only days before I met you, I do love him at lot."

"And I regret even talking to you that night and making you think you can have me because you can't, you never should've even had the opportunity to touch me or kiss me, and I hate the fact that I let you."

"Now, I'm going to get off this call and I never want to hear from you again, Rowan," Adalyn continued. "I don't want you to get in the way of my relationship again, that I worked so hard to be in in the first place, and that I'm now gonna have to try so hard to fix when he finds out."

"Well I'll always be waiting for you.." he replied.

"Bye Rowan."

She hung up the call without even waiting for him to say a goodbye, she stared at her phone for a few seconds before opening her recent text and deleting the messages from him. Then opening her call logs and blocking his phone number and deleting it from her contacts.

[ ₊✧ 💋 ∘* ☁️ ⋆ 🍒 ༉˚ ]

A/N

double update cause i'm proud of her🫶
(ps. for those who don't wanna go back
and check, she never actually said yes to
rowan that night)

also you wanna know something no
one actually cares but i gonna say it
anyway cause the cross over's crazy to
me.. i ofc take pictures from pinterest
and the girl sitting on the grass i looked
up on instagram cause i wanted a good
idea of the fit anyway.. it was from 2019
so i had to do a bit of scrolling and i went
a bit to far and i find out she's THE GIRL
IN THE HOOKED MV!? like what are
the chances

also side note hooked would've been
good song to put in the toxic playlist i just
forgot about it when i was making it

alright that's all i'll stop rambling now
this a/n is probs longer than the actual
chapter haha