Ch.13

My mind was fuzzy with lust and excitement as our tongues tangle together fighting for dominance, and I was losing

My mind was fuzzy with lust and excitement as our tongues tangle together fighting for dominance, and I was losing. My back was pressed against my bed, legs still slung around Harry's waist comfortably. This kiss was heated with a goal in mind.

I reach my hands up in an attempt to hold onto Harry's shoulders, but he had other plans. He releases one of his hands from my hips and grabs both of mine nice and snug. They're just small enough to both fit in one of his. He places both my arms above my head, effectively pinning me down. I gulp loudly as his eyes burn into my own. I had no idea this side of him existed.

"Hmm, nothing to say?" He taunts. I shake my head no without saying a word. I'm definitely done talking shit.

He crashes his lips into mine once again. Feeling his full body weight on top of me sends my body in to overdrive. I'm ignited with a hunger that only he can satiate as I'm now realizing that this is about to go well past what I anticipated tonight.

His lips travel down my throat leaving hot sloppy kisses in their wake while I finally wiggle a hand free and successfully tug on his curls at the base of his head. He lets out a low groan from deep within his chest, whispering profanities against my skin. "Looks like I found your sweet spot, huh?"

"You have know idea." He growls.

He releases my other hands allowing me to finally rip open his button up, causing buttons to scatter across my mattress and some on to the floor."I really hope you didn't like this shirt." I giggle.

"Not one bit." His lips connect with my neck in a carnal manner, teeth grazing the sensitive skin underneath. Harry tugs at the hem of my tshirt so I assist with my own hands and pull it over my head, revealing my red lace bralette. He gazes at me for a moment, scanning my body. "Absolute perfection."

I take his comment as a window of opportunity.

"See? Sweet talking me to death. Called it."

He rolls his eyes, "Will you shut up."

I sit up on my elbows with a devilish glare, "I guess you'll have to make me."

His eyes tighten as I scoot up to the top of the bed. "Trust me, I will." His button down now free of the buttons was hanging off of his broad, tanned shoulders, gradually slipping off of him.

His hands go for my jeans and proceeds to yank them off in a matter of seconds and climbs back on top of me devouring every whine that slipped past my lips. The hunger and need growing inside of me was overpowering all of my senses and I can't even form words anymore, which I am assuming is the goal here. Harry disconnects from my lips and moves tantalizingly slow across my jaw, throat, and across my collarbones.

The way he's kissing me right now I'll definitely have marks in the morning but I don't give a shit.

I let out a long sigh of satisfaction and my breath picks up as he cautiously moves his hand from my chest down my stomach slow and steady leaving a trail of goosebumps behind.