Ch. 20*

Sitting in the backseat of the SUV you could cut the sexual tension with a knife

Sitting in the backseat of the SUV you could cut the sexual tension with a knife. Harry was tormenting me by rubbing his index finger in a light circular motion on my inner thigh. The high I was riding has peaked, his touch feeling ten times more powerful than ever.

I was losing all self control with Harry sitting so dangerously close to me, toying with me. His index finger and thumb kept pinching my leg, even with tights on, my skin was fiery hot. His lips found the shell of my ear, whispering unsavory things that made me shudder. I was aching for him. I was two seconds from taking him right in the backseat, driver be damned, but before all of my will power faltered, we pulled up to the house.

Thank god.

We finally make it up the winding driveway and exit the vehicle in a hurry. I could tell that we were both still feeling the alcohol in our system as we stumble to the front door giggling uncontrollably like two teenagers sneaking back in. Pulling out his keys from his front pocket, he fumbles with them repeatedly, cursing under his breath.

"Oh my God hurry up!" I whine loudly, tugging on his free arm. He begins to shush me even though there's no neighbors close enough to disturb with my drunken hollers.

"Why are you shushing me?"

"You're disturbing Mother Nature, plants and animals and such." I start laughing loudly to which he shushes me even harder while still stifling his own drunken giggle and holding his index finger to his lips. "Babe you're such a dork, there are no animals out here!"

"Are too! I saw a bunny just the other day! You'll scare it away now shush."

Seconds later, he finally figures out how to unlock the front door and we stumble into his home. I only had a few seconds to get my bearings before he pulls me into his chest abruptly, latching his lips to mine, robbing me of my breath.

The battle for dominance ensues.

My hands slid up his panting chest to the nape of his neck, pulling him down closer to me. He was intoxicating. He had a tight hold on my waist, his blunt nails digging into my body as if I would slip away from him any second. He was holding onto me for dear life, it seemed.

The sheer force of his actions was going to leave me bruised in the morning.

Harry pulls my face away from his and whispers "jump". With two pats on the ass I hop into his arms. Tucking my face into his neck, Harry hurries his way up the stairs. I tug gently on his earlobe with my teeth, drawing out a grumble that vibrates against my chest. "Bria..." he warns. We eventually make it to his room where I slide out of his grip. "What?"

Taking his bottom lip between his teeth, Harry's hands pull at the strap of my dress. "Baby, I'm trying really hard to hold onto what restraint I have left and you're making that quite impossible."

"Hmmm well then it's about to get quite difficult for you then because I need to shower." I peel my dress over my head ever so slowly, letting him take in the site in front of him. His eyes scan my body and his mouth falls open, "You're not wearing any under garments."