Chapter 14 ~ The Beach House~

Its Saturday morning, I'm my way to the beach house. I organise an Uber to take me from the station to the house where I am met by a welcoming glow from the sunflowers that surrounds the house. its beautiful and well maintained, I walk up the stairs to the front door open the two big wooden doors and walk inside. I leave my belongings at the front and walk around the house.

It has amazing views. everything is tidy and has a place. I walk my bag upstairs to the main bedroom, take my laptop out and walk back to the lounge room. The morning sun is starting to shine through the back windows lighting the room.

I walk out onto the deck and look over the garden at the back of the house, it's full of life, the flowers are bright, trees are fruiting and the sound of the waves crashing along the shoreline was taking me into a trance of relaxation until I hear a strange voice coming from next door.

I turn my head to see a woman pressed against the open window upstairs, she is naked and her brown hair falls to her waist. A pair of hands wrap her waist pulling her body into what looked like another person, but from where I was standing it was a shadow. I see her body thrust back and forth while she throws her head back with her mouth open letting out a moan that the people from the beach can hear.

I can't seem to look away I'm frozen my legs unable to move. Her position changes, she is leaning out of the window onto her stomach, her hands grip the window sill while she is lost in a sea of pleasure.

I turn my head away and look towards the beach but can't help but to look again, this time I see a man standing behind her, he looked straight down to me, his eyes meeting mine and horror overcame us.

AIDEN! I fell backwards stumbling over my legs and hitting the ground hard knocking over a glass table. I laid there still trying to comprehend what I just witnessed. Looking around me there was glass everywhere, by the time I could get up I see Aiden standing in front of me.

"Let me help you up, and please don't cut yourself" his soft voice says while he reaches out his hand to lift me from the floor. "Oh, no that's ok please go away, I can do it" I say not looking at his face with complete embarrassment. I shove my arm out of his grip and walk into my house with my head down.

I run upstairs and take a shower, Omg, omg OMG! What the fuck just happened. Fucking Aiden! of all people, how am I going to look at him the same? A million thoughts are running through my brain. After my shower I put on my pajamas and walk down to the kitchen, as I slip my top over my head I look up and see Aiden standing there. OH FUCK! Did he just see my breasts?

"What are you doing in my house, you can't just walk in here what if someone was- he cut me off "what, naked or half naked" he said with a smirk. Oh no he did see me.

"I'd like it if you left, please, I don't have anything to say to you" and I walk past him into the kitchen to make dinner. I stay silent and try to keep contact minimal.

"Luci let's talk about it" he says reaching his hand towards me. "We have nothing to talk about you're a grown man, your business is yours we aren't dating you can have sexual relations with who you want, so what is there to talk about".

"I'm sorry you had to see that, no one ever comes to this house and I didn't expect to see someone here today".

"Well, this house will be occupied a lot more now that I am here but I think next time I will just wait inside until late afternoon to go out" I says looking at him.

"ha-ha real funny Luci.". "I'm not joking Aiden please, look I already can't get what happened out of my mind, I don't need you coming here talking about it making me re live it".

I want him to leave, I can't have his eyes on me following my every move. I can feel them and it's making me uncomfortable. "Please Aiden please just leave me alone I can't".

I look over at Aiden he looks up to me and sighs he puts his head down and walk out the back door and home again.

I rush to the doors locking them quickly and drawing the blinds shut so he couldn't see in. What a horrific first day at the beach house. After dinner I turn on the fireplace and some light music plays in the background, I open my laptop and go to my manuscript and look through to see if I had written anything about the beach house but I don't see anything, there was a brief mention of it but no noticeable events happened here.