Chapter 20 ~Pleasure~

"YOU ASSHOLE!"

"WAIT MIA I CAN EXPLAIN"

"WHAT IS THERE TO EXPLAIN ITS CLEAR AS DAY NOAH"

"guys let's just talk this over please"

"NO LUCI THERE IS NO TALKING YOU SAW IT AS WELL WITH YOUR OWN EYES"

"we are all drunk, we drank way too much to even be thinking straight"

"I LOVED YOU NOAH, I GAVE YOU MY SOUL, MY LIFE AND I THOUGHT YOU FELT THE SAME"

"MIA PLEASE I DO, I LOVE YOU! SHE KISSED ME".

"I DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT NOAH, I WALKED IN WHEN YOU TOO KISSED AND I DIDN'T SEE YOU PUSH HER AWAY"

"PLEASE MIA, PLEASE!! YOUR MY WORLD AND I WOULDN'T DO ANYTHING TO HURT YOU INTENTIONALLY, PLEASE".

"LET'S GO LUCI, I CAN'T BE HERE LOOKING AT HIM"

"Mia let me drive your way to drunk and I'm sober enough to drive us."

"NO I'M DRIVING".

Mia takes the keys from Luci's hands and jumps in the driver's seat "GET IN" Luci gets in the car and Mia speeds off leaving a tire mark on the ground.

"Slow down Mia please, this isn't safe and on top of that your crying, please pull over and we can wait this out" Mia ignores Luci and keeps driving, her eyes covered in water she keeps wiping them swerving as she couldn't see with one eye as it's filled with tears. "MIA!! WATCH OUT!!

LUCI! LUCI, WERE, ARE YOU? LUCI! Omg what are you doing here alone all wet in this cold. "Luci, wake up please, we have to get you home". I hear a soft voice in my head. I feel like i am awake I can hear everything around me. I feel my body floating and puffs of breath like someone is running.

"Omg Luci your cold and pale, fuck your lips look blue". I hear the crackling of wood and the warmth of the sun on my skin. "Come on girl, wake up please" I start to hear worry and deep breathing, I can feel warm hands running up and down my body, then the soft feeling of a fluffy mink blanket and the body warmth of a human.

I open my eyes, my body weak and unable to lift my arms.

"c-c colin."

"Yes, Luci I am here you gave me quite a fright"

"What happened?"

"Why did you go out in this weather and on top of that why did you go in the water it freezing out and you almost died".

"I- I went for a walk everything seems to have gone wrong today, I sat at the cave but then I blacked out."

I sit up, still a little confused if this is still a memory or actually happening, I look down and I'm naked wrapped in a blanket and I shoot a look at colin. "NO nothing happened, I had to take your clothes off because they were wet and cold, I needed to get your body warm". I jump to my feet with the blanket and run upstairs.

The bath has already been filled and the smell of lavender fills the room. I drop the blanket and slip into the warm bath. The warmth of the water runs through my body relaxing all my muscles, I haven't felt this way in a long time. .

"Luci I'm just checking that you're ok, I'm off to bed". "I'm fine Colin, goodnight". I yell back to him and I hear him close the door.

After my bath I dress and lay in my bed, and as usual right on queue they start, I was tempted to run next door and throw a lamp at the both of them and tell them to shut up but I didn't have the energy so I laid there listening to her moan.

I don't know what it was but an urge overcome my body, I slowly ran my fingers down my body starting from my neck, across my breasts and rubbing my nipples. I trail down past my belly button and finishing between my legs.

I start to rub my clitoris and using my other hand to play with my breasts. I insert two finger and move them around getting myself wet and letting out a small moan from the pleasure.

I look over at my side table and grab my toy that grace sent me and turned it on. placing it on top of my sensitive spot, i continued to finger myself until I came.