Chapter 35 ~ Betrayed~

We spend the rest of the night together drinking.

Elliot walked me outside on the deck. "Our relationship was never easy we had our ups and downs and I'm telling you this because I don't want you to think it was always perfect, I am far from perfect so I propose that we see each other take it slow and work on us, I want you to have feelings for me on your own terms not what you remember. What do you say do you want to start seeing each other?"

Challenges? that doesn't sound good, but all relationships have challenges. But what about his current life, wont that affect the girls that he has been seeing. I have so many thoughts going through my mind, making it difficult to make a decision. But if it is anything like the way I felt back at the cave then it's worth a shot.

"Yes, let's give it a go." he grabs my face and kisses me softly, and we go back inside to enjoy the rest of our night.

Tonight, has been an eventful night and everyone has ended the night drunk. I say good night to everyone and go upstairs to get ready for bed. Elliot follows me to my room, "I've missed Christmas with you, I'm glad that we got the chance to do it again" he gave me a kiss and walked out.

I open the door and call out to him "Elliot" he turns and looks at me

"Come back, stay with me tonight". His smile was wider than his face, I've never seen him smile so big until tonight.

"Ok, I won't say no to that". While he was in the shower his phone wouldn't stop ringing, call after call after call. I grab his phone, 5 missed calls from Jasmine, I look around to see if he is out of the shower then a message popped up "HEY SEXY, ARE WE MEETING UP TONIGHT YOUR PLACE SAME TIME?" my mouth fell to the floor, he was meeting someone tonight? And after reconnecting with me? why'd I agreed to date him.

I place his phone back on the table and laid in bed pretending that I had already feel asleep. He jumped into bed and reached over to look at his phone. "Oh man" he whispers to himself and he gets out of bed to opens the doors to the balcony.

His pacing up and down the balcony while waiting for someone to answer his call. "Jasmine, tonight isn't a good night my family are in town and they are staying at the house with me. What no I can't do that. Yes, we will see each other, but not tonight".

He closed the doors behind him and slides into bed, he moves in closer to my body and wraps his hand around my waist. I feel him kiss my head and whisper goodnight. My stomach begins to knot at the thought of him going to see another girl even after reconciling with him, but i planned to confront him in the morning.

When I woke, he wasn't there. the sheet was laid back neatly, the house quiet and an unpleasant smell of old liquor fills my nose. I walk out onto the balcony and look next-door, the house is still locked.

As I look out over the ocean, I shake my head at the thought of Elliot's past. Why didn't i consider his past before agreeing into moving forward with him? As I turn to go back into my room, I see Elliot with his arm wrapped around the brunette from the window, walking up the beach.

They stop opposite my house and lean in to kiss each other. her hands are all over his body running through his hair, down his back and onto cupping his package. With every touch I can see his body reacting. his head falls back and he lets out a deep breath of pleasure. She pulls his hand behind her as she leads him into his house.

I run down stairs, grab a blank piece of paper and a pen. I go next door and enter into the living room, I can hear her moaning like a whale and it makes me angrier, I write a note for him "YOU FUCKING LIAR, STAY OUT OF MY LIFE" in big capital letters and I leave the bracelet next to it.