Chapter 27 ~ Dr Hall, My Dad ~

The next morning, I turned my phone off. I went down to start breakfast, and I could hear the sizzling of bacon and the smell of toast cooking, who the hell is in my house and I'm sure after yesterday Colin would have gotten the idea to not stay here.

my table is set, a cup of tea ready and Aiden in my kitchen. "What the hell are you doing in my house".

"Please don't get mad eat first you haven't had anything and you got sick yesterday, so eat to get your strength". I cross my arms

"don't you have a girl to be inside of" he looks at me and frowns

"Is that what you think of me".

"Yes, you are a man whore, ever since moving here I've herd woman after woman moan and scream one after the other so how else would I think of you". he put his head down.

"Well, Colin comes every week and lately more than his suppose to". I put my hand up to stop him.

"That doesn't compare Aiden I don't have sex with him and its obvious you would say that because you clearly know each other well enough then you both let on". he goes quiet and sits for breakfast.

"Yes, we know each other quite well, we have been mates since we were children every summer when my family would come here, we would hang out pick up girl's mess around the usual boy stuff. After we stopped coming here our communication faded but now that I own the house, I see him more".

I look at him "that's nice and all but it doesn't give me answers, grace knew colin and by the way she reacted to him he must have hurt her, but if no one wishes to tell me I will find out for myself". Aiden put his head down "very well" and he started to eat.

I get up and walk away, then I remembered, "I thought I told you to look after your sister, why are you even here?".

"She told me I could leave she was ok". I'm sure she did, she probably kicked him out for lying to her about Colin. I know deep down there has to be something there otherwise she wouldn't have reacted like that. Aiden has obviously been keeping something from grace but why.

I take my tea and go sit outside, it's something about the water that calms me and right now my body is hot with rage. I look at the sparkle of the sunlight against the water as the waves rush to the shore it's so mesmerizing.

"Good morning". my thoughts were interrupted by Colin, what does he possibly want.

"Yeah hey." he sits beside me. "I'm sorry about yesterday".

"You know, all I have been getting from you is I'm sorry that's it, no answers no information that could help me, since the accident everyone thinks that they can take advantage of me. I wish I could just have memories flash back to me all at once to save me all this heart ache. I'm really tired of it, and I don't need any more sorries, I need answers, if both of you don't have answers or useful information don't bother talking at all."

Colin looked in the house and saw Aiden still eating breakfast. Colin went inside, my house all of a sudden became a hang out instead of my own peaceful space, just thinking about this made me madder, my hand start to shake.

 I fist my hands and swing my arm punching the glass table seeing it shatter under my force, I pick it up and throw it into the yard.

The boys run out "Luci you're bleeding badly, calm down".

"IM NOT GOING TO CALM DOWN, WHY ARE YOU BOTH HERE DON'T YOU HAVE HOMES? MY HOUSE HAS BECOME A HANGOUT FOR THE BOTH OF YOU AND NOW MY OWN HOME I DON'T WANT TO BE HERE. GO HOME BOTH OF YOU JUST FUCK OFF.!" I run down the stairs and up along the beach to the cave and cry.

My hand is throbbing and its full of blood, I can hear my name being called in the distance but i ignore it. it's been a few hours since I've been out here, but I didn't care it was the only place that I was alone.

I look over to see who is coming after me and I see grace, I am shocked and relieved at the same time I can't look at the boys at the moment.

"Luci, wow I found you",

"Hi grace" she looks down at me

"Oh my, your hand its covered in blood what did you do? Wait do I want to know."

She grabs my hand and pulls me to the water. she places my arm in the salt water, it burns like hell through the wounds in my hand but I don't say anything.

"Oh gosh girl look how bad that is, we really need to get you stitched up you have lost a lot of blood I can see you've going pale".

I had no idea what she was talking about I didn't feel lethargic at all but maybe the adrenaline was still pumping through my body.

We walked back to the house i made it the stairs before collapsing, I feel it now, Aiden carries me inside grace gave me some orange juice, Colin was cooking something.

Aiden wrapped my hand tight to stop the blood and applied pressure I see grace walk away to call someone.

I hear the doorbell ring, "Dr Hall thanks for coming, she's in the lounge room, I didn't know who else to call and I knew you were here for business".

Who are they talking too who was here for business I see a man in a white coat come around the corner, my eyes widen and my mouth drops "DAD!" he warps his arms around me and gives me the biggest hug.

"Oh, my Luci what did you do" he grabs my hand and starts to clean it. "Rest now and when you wake, we will talk" as I was falling asleep, I hear them invite my dad for dinner then I passed out.