Chapter 21 ~like an Animal~

"Good morning your much more cheerful today" colin said smirking at me. "I feel it thanks for noticing" I said back and walked to the kitchen. While eating it occurred to me that I hadn't searched the garage.

After breakfast I enter the garage and begin to search through the storage boxes that my dad had locked away in a big rusty old trunk that was bolted to the floor.

"Bye Luci see you next week".

"bye".

I open a few storage boxes, Christmas décor, fall, old costumes useless stuff.

I see a small crate at the bottom hidden by all the big boxes atop. I reach for the crate, its heavy so I drag it inside and sit in the lounge room.

I open the lid and I see books, albums, photos, MEMORIES! I spent the whole day going through the crate and looking back at all the photos. During my search i found a picture with 6 children me, Mia and Noah, but who are the others?

I began to feel weak so I lay on the sofa to have a nap, but woke at 6pm. I made dinner, had a glass of wine and sat back down to continue my search.

Unable to find what I was looking for. I go back into my pink covered bedroom and had another look around in case I missed something. I searched every last inch of the room and still had no luck at finding it.

Grace hasn't contacted me and I was beginning to worry, my 2-week vacation has ended and I still haven't received any work to do, and tomorrow is a work day.

After a warm shower i lay on my bed staring at the ceiling, i can finally feel my eyes closing until  I hear the loud moan from the girl next door. At this point I begin to see red, how is she not exhausted from all the sex?

I throw myself out of bed and stomp my way next door like a 2-year-old having a tantrum.

I march my way upstairs to the room I hear the moans coming from. I swing the door open with anger and see her bent over the bed with her arse in the air and him standing behind her.

His body is smooth his muscles defined, but rage blinds my senses. i didn't care how sexy he looked i just wanted them to stop so i could sleep. I pick up a pillow that was thrown on the floor and throw it at his head.

His head went forward from the impact of the pillow, I see his head turn to me and our eyes meet. I take in a deep shaky breath, pick up another and throw it again and again while blurting out words before i could think about them.

"FOR 2 GOD DAMN WEEKS NOW YOU HAVE DONE NOTHING BUT FUCK THE SHIT OUT OF THIS GIRL! AND AT THE SAME TIME EVERY NIGHT. IVE BEEN PATIENT ENOUGH TO DEAL WITH IT BUT THIS TOO MUCH. WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU AND CAN'T YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP! SHOVE YOUR FUCKING HEAD INTO A PILLOW IF YOU'RE GOING TO MOAN LIKE AN ANIMAL IN HEAT".

I'm shaking, the pillows have finished so I grab what's next to me, before I could throw this item a hand stops me. "Are you trying to get someone hurt"? Aiden says, I look up at my hand, I was gripping a glass vase and I was just about to throw it at him. I put it back on the dresser close the door and walk out of the house.

On the way out I see a picture hanging on the wall, six children all huddled up in a picture. Mia and Noah were there too. Above that, a picture of our parents I knew this was Aiden's house but they are familiar, their faces feel familiar.

I pull out a picture from my pocket and compared them. Surprised it was the same, all the children together and I was next to a boy, but i still couldn't recognize who the others where.

I hear Aiden coming down the stairs and pause behind me, his mouth opens while staring at the same photo on the wall. I look between him and the picture, he is stunned and still as a statue. I run out of the house and back home locking all my doors and hiding in the bedroom till morning.

I lay on my bed replaying my inappropriate actions over in my head. did i have to go that far? i still can't believe that i went there and saw him naked inside another girl. A sudden feeling of jealousy hits me as i imagine it was me he was standing behind and no that girl.

I try to shake off the feeling and close my eyes, but all i could see was his toned muscular body. Not being able to hold myself back, i open my side table and use my toy along the image of Aiden's body to help bring me to a climax.