Part 41 Make you come

Hours later everyone comes home from the hospital and makes themselves comfortable. I get up and wave down everyone to gather their attention. "Hello, everyone" they are ignoring me looking for dinner. "Oi listen to me" and I slam my hand on the table.

"Now that I have everyone's attention. "First of all, glad your all home but It's about time that you Christian and Viv either start living in your home next door or you pay me back all the times you have used my utilities and ate my food counting from after new year's. It's been months, and it's time for you to go or give me money."

They look at me and back at each other. "We will leave, sorry." They said together. My mum went next door with them to help them settle in and ready the house for when Elliot returns home. Colin comes up to me and Whispers "What about us?". I look to him "well, you do have a home don't you, and lily has a bedroom next door but I don't mind if you guys stay, but sort something out because you two are engaged and need to be living together someday soon.

Colin nods and grabs lily, taking her to their room. It was getting late, and it looks like dad will be doing the night shift tonight. We clean up and go to the room. Arlo fills the bath and lights some candles. I walk into the bathroom, and it smells beautiful. The aroma of watermelon fills the room. Arlo is already undressed and standing behind me, he brings his arms around me helping me untie my robe and slowly sliding it off my shoulders, as he pulls it down his fingers run gently down my body till the robe hits the floor.

He runs his fingers back up my body, and up the side of my neck, he starts to kiss the back of my neck behind my ear, making my body shiver. He slowly kisses down my neck to my shoulder. He turns me around, and the bath is filled with rose petals. This is so romantic. We get in the bath, making sure it doesn't overflow. He pulls me into him with my back against his chest his right hand is rubbing my thigh up and down slowly, inching its way to my inner thigh

With every stroke, he kisses my neck. With every stroke between my legs, my body reacts, wanting him to put his hand inside me to pleasure me. He stroked my leg again and he ran his hand over my clit, making my body push up against him with pleasure.

He laughed and kissed my neck. "You liked that didn't' you?" he said softly, sending shivers down my spine, I love the way he whispers in my ear it's a turn-on. "Like what?" I say, waiting for his response. "I'll remind you." And he runs his hand back up my inner thigh, placing 2 fingers inside of me.

I took in a deep breath while he entered me and let out a moan as he started to move his fingers back and forth inside me. It feels so good that I'm getting wet just by his touch. "I like that your body tells me what it wants." I blush at his words, and I almost want to sink into the water and hide. His words drive me crazy.

"Please let me pleasure you." How is it that what we are doing is so dirty, but he makes it sound so respectful? I swallow the lump in my throat. "Don't stop," I whisper. He continues to move his hand faster, making the water splash back and forth, I open my legs wider, giving him more access to my body.

Pleasure was taking over my body, and I was sinking into his chest, trying not to come early under his touch, but he was hitting all the right spots that it's making it hard. "I'm going to come," I whisper as I feel my cheeks get hot and glow bright red.

He pulls his hand out and turns me around; while he kisses me, he plays with my tongue he is circling my tongue with his and rubbing my breasts with his hands. His lips are soft and full they feel like pillows, and he bites my lips and slowly pulls away.

"Do you want to finish here or would you like to move to the bed?" he asks while looking deeply into my eyes, his biting his bottom lip waiting for my response. I get out of the bath and turn the heating on in the bedroom; I grab his hands and lead him out of the bath into bed. both our bodies are wet, water drips on the floor where we both stand face to face at the end of my bed. I look up to him and smile, his eyebrows raise I put my hand on his chest and I push him.

He shuffles back as I crawl onto the bed between his legs keeping eye contact, I can see his chest rise and fall and its starting to quicken as I move my head down between his legs and take him in. NOW I can see his turned on as his body responds to my every move. He sits up and pulls me by my arm "I'm going to come if you keep going, and I haven't made you come yet." He lays me on my back and pulls my head up to a pillow, "I'm going to make you come so hard" he whispers.

His words trigger my body making it ready for what's to come, I like when he talks dirty to me and I secretly hoped he'd continue but I was too shy to tell him. He starts kissing my neck and down to in between my legs, he then puts on a condom and positions himself, he pulls my legs up and rest them on his shoulders he moves in closer and slowly enters me. His movements are slow and shallow; he moves both of my legs to one shoulder and thrusts faster. He feels so good, I want more of him. "Are you ready to come" he asks me and I can feel myself blush at the words.

"Yes, I'm ready, but I'll choose the position" he pulled out and looked at me, I don't think he expected me to say that, but I knew what I wanted. I get up on my knees and face the bedhead I brace the frame and lean my arse into him. "You are a naughty girl," he moves closer and enters me, his chest against my back and my arse bouncing off his every thrust. "Oh yes, baby, are you close? I'm going to come like this". He feels so good and I can feel my body building up to explode in pleasure, "I'm going to come, harder" I say to him. He begins to thrust harder and faster until we both explode and let out a loud pleasurable moan. we lay on the bed next to each other trying to catch our breath and letting our bodies regain energy.