Chapter 1

Chapter 1

My hands shook as I waited in line with my best friend Cora at the R5 VIP meet and greet, waiting for them to make their way through the line. I had with me my picture of them that I had printed off my computer, and Cora had one as well. We were hoping to get these signed by the band.

"I wonder what they will say to us?" Cora said.

I laughed, "Probably the same thing they are saying to every other single person here!!! I still can't believe we are actually going to meet them!!" Slowly, one by one, they got closer to the end of the line. We were the VERY last two people, so it felt like it was taking ages.

The first one to arrive was Rydel, wearing a black tutu, with leggings and a sparkly pink top. "Hey guys!! Are you excited for the concert?!" she asked us.

We both smiled and said "We can't wait!! It's gonna be awesome!!!!!"

She laughed, "That's great, because we have something REALLY special planned for tonight!!" We took our pictures with her, she signed our photos, and with a wink, she headed to the back of the room to wait for the rest of the band.

Next came Rocky, then Ratliff, and then Riker. As soon as Riker approached us, Cora grabbed my arm, and squealed very quietly. Of course, I'd expexted this. She had been obsessed with Riker since we first found out about R5, in the same way I was obsessed with Ross.

About three steps away from us, Riker tripped over his own two feet, and crashed into Cora. Luckily. they didn't both tumble to the ground -or into me- however Riker's glasses fell on the ground.

Riker straightened up, laughing."I'm so sorry!! Sometimes my feet get the best o me!" I subtly 'moved closer to Cora, worried she might faint from happiness.

She smiled at Riker, laughing with him  "That's ok, we all have our clumsy moments!" I handed him his glasses, which I had picked up, and smiled. He took his pictures with us, signed the photos, and went to join Rocky, Rydel, and Ratliff who were laughng at him. Then Ross, the sexiest guy alive, came over to us.