Chapter 75

HEEYYY, I'M SOO SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT, MY LIFE HAS BEEN SUPER CRAZY LATELY, IAND I WISH I COULD START REGULAR UPDATES AGAIN, BUT ALAS, I DON'T THINK MY LIFE IS GONNA GET LESS CRAZY FOR AWHILE :( BUT I CAN ALWAYS HOPE, AND I'LL ALWAYS UPDATE AS SOON AS I CAN!!

JENN'S P.;O.V.

"It's good to see you again JennJenn. How've you been?"

I sighed, "It's good to see you too XandXand, and i've been...I"ve been up and down."

He tilted his head, "What do you mean?"

I laughed bitterly, "You still don't pay attention to media do you?"

He shook his head. "No, why?"

I laughed again, "Because if you did, you'd probably already know everything that's happened to me lately.."

I then continued to tell him about meeting R5, Ross, Sheila, Carmine, my pregnancy, etc. All the drama he'd missed.

He got up, and hugged me tightly. "I'm so sorry I wasn't here for you. If Carmine wasn't already dead, I'd kill him."

I laughed, "It's okay, I already did, remember?"

He smiled sadly, "Yeah,and it gave you nightmares."

"They're worth it knowing that creep is dead."

He sighed, "Still JennJenn...."

I shrugged him off, "Really, I'm fine, I already have a whole overbearing group of people, and I really don't need another one."

He went back, and sat down on his swing, "Fine, but I'm still here if you need me. Since your fiancée is on tour."

I nodded at him, "I know. Now, tell me- what have you been up to?"

He smiled, "I met this amazing girl, and we've been together for almost 3 years now. I'm thinking of asking her to marry me, but I don't know if she's ready, since she wants to go to university."

"So? You can go to university and still be engaged. Just because you ask her to marry you, doesn't mean you have to get married right away."

He looked at me thoughtfully, "True..but I don't want to scare her away."

I rolled my eyes," So test the waters. You used to be great at subtlety, I doubt that that's gone away."

"Okay, I will."

I grinned, "Soo, tell me all about her, starting with her name!"

He laughed, and launched into the story of how they met, and their relationship since. Her name was Natalie, she was a 5'4 slim blonde who loved to eat sundaes(and who apparently had an amazing metabolism). I learned everything from what she wants to do as a career (Chemist) to what size shoes she wears (7).

I looked at the time, then stood up quickly. "I have 5 minutes to get home!"

Xander stood up beside me, "Then we better get going!"

We started half-jogging back to my house. When we got to my street, we slowed to a walk so we could catch our breath. I walked in the door, just as my mom was setting the table. She blinked at surprise at Xander.

"Xander, you haven't been around for a few years!'

I smiled, "Yeah, I ran into him at the club on New Year's Eve when we were all there celebrating."

She grinned at Xander, "Well, you are definitely joining us for supper, just let me set another place!"

I looked apologetically at Xander, then turned back to my mom, "Mom, maybe ask him first!"

She smiled sheepishly, "Sorry, Xander, would you like to join us for supper? We're having spaghetti."

He laughed, "Of course! I'd love to join you Mrs. Carlton, I always loved your cooking!"

My mom went to set another place at the table, and my dad came downstairs. Xander and I both struggled out of our winter clothes. I made a quick trip to the washroom, then rejoined my parents and Xander.

We all got our food and sat down at the table, I sat beside Xander, playfully nudging his arm with mine.

ROSS'S P.O.V.

How can people say those things!? Jenn and I are getting married because we love each other!! I hate that I can't be with her to help her get through this... she sounded so sad on the phone..

I punched the couch pillow and groaned. The R5Family was great, but not when they were hating on my beautiful, amazing fiancée!! It made me so mad to read the things they were saying about Jenn!

I buried my head in the pillow letting a few tears leak out. It hadn't even been 24 hours yet, hell it wasn't even the next day yet, and I was already missing Jenn like crazy. It was in a way better and worse than when she'd been missing.At least now I knew she was safe, but it wa also my choice to be away from her. I could chnge my mind, dtich the tour, disappointing millions of fans and the rest of the band and family, and be with Jenn. I could have fought harder to postpone it, at least until after her pregnancy. But then I'd be missing my little baby girl in her first 5 months...

I couldn't really do anything about being away from Jenn, when I'd told her I wasn't going to do, she'd convinced me to do it, despite the pain I could see it caused her. But I COULD do something about the hate. I rolled over, and took out my phone.

*Hey #R5Family! I want to thank all you guys that are happy for Jenn and me, and our engagement! <3 You guys are awesome!! But I was reading in some of the comments a lot of negative things about Jenn :( and that IS NOT okay. I love Jenn, and she loves me. THAT is why we are getting married. And when you hurt her, you are hurting me. So if you could stop with the hate, and just be happy for us that would be great. If you can't, then follow the saying "If you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all" Thanks guys!*

I screenshotted the message from my phone's notepad, and tweeted it.