Chapter 11

She grinned at me, "We went into the gymnastics room, and jumped around on the trampoline."

"And...?" I motioned for her to continue.

"We couldn't really talk much cause we were focusing on the jumping, but we did still talk a bit."

"About?"

"Unimportant things. Just about ourselves in general.  What it's like to have siblings, things that we like, etc."

"CORA!!! STOP DRAGGING THIS OUT!!!"

She laughed teasingly. I glared at her.

She raised her hands in mock surrender.

 "Ok, ok, I'll tell you!"

I smiled in victory.

"Ok, so while we were jumping  i lost my balance and almost jumped right off of the trampoline, which would not have been good."

"No, it would have been quite the mess, Cora." I laughed.

"Anyways, Riker caught me, and we fell backwards onto the trampoline. I landed on top of Riker, and he wrapped his arms around me."

"AWWW!!!"

"I know right!!!! We started to get up, only to fall down again. This time him on top of me. The look in his eyes was..."

"WAS WHAT!!!??"

"He just looked so... intense,and ah! whats the word?... smoldering."

"OMG!!" I grabbed her and we jumped up and down.

"He kind of leaned down, and I'm pretty sure we both stopped breathing.."

"WHAT HAPPENED!!!???"

"Then we heard voices coming, and he pushed himself off of me. He helped me off the trampoline, and asked if we could exchange e-mails. So we did. Then, Rydel and Jake came to get us for dessert."

"OH. MY. GOSH. THAT IS SOO AWESOME FOR YOU CORA!!" We sqealed, and hugged.

Rejoining the group, Riker and Ross came over to us.

Riker spoke first, "Hey, we found a laser tag arena in the basement. Everyone is gonna go play, do you guys wanna join as well?" He wrapped an arm around Cora's shoulders, and she lightly blushed.

"Sure, I'd love to." she answered, and they walked off together in the direction of the stairs.

Ross turned to me, "What about you, do you wanna join us?"

I looked in his eyes, "Are you going to play?"

"Yah."

I smiled, "Then I'll play too. But you'll have to explain it to me, I've never played before."

He grinned, and laughed. "Don't worry, I'll teach you."

We just stood there for a second, looking at each other, and smiling. Then we headed downstairs at Ratliff's call.