Chapter 83

I'M SOOOOOO SORRY I TOOK SO LONG TO PUBLISH!!!!! THE END OF THE SCHOOL YEAR WAS CHAOTIC, I HAD CULMINATING TASKS, AND LAST MINUTE TESTS AND SOME PROJECTS, AND THEN I HAD EXAMS!!!!!! THEN SUMMER VACATION STARTED, AND SOMEHOW I COULD NEVER FIND TIME TO WRITE!!!! BUT I FINALLY DID!!!! SO HERE IT IS!!!! THE LAST CHAPTER OF THIS STORY!!!!!

EPILOGUE

ROSS'S P.O.V.

I unbuckled Charity from her car seat, and swung her down to the ground. She was 5 years old now, and was absolutely adorable. She had Jenn's red hair and hazel eyes. She loved the colour teal, and was already showing an interest in music. Everyone was enchanted by her. Jenn came around the car, carrying Jasmine, our two year old daughter, and her third pregnancy just starting to show. I smiled lovingly at her. She grinned back, and together we headed to the door. Just as we got there, it swung open, and Cora lead us in. She was grinning ear to ear, and we followed her to the living room.

Sitting there, was the whole group, with quite a few additions. Over the years, it had been harder and harder to get together, as we started living our lives. So we started making sure we had little reunions once a year. So much had happened in the last five years.

Riker and Cora had gotten married, and had two kids, one girl, one boy.

Rocky and Jill Were married, with one daughter.

Delly and Jake were married, with one son.

RyRy and Kate were engaged.

Ellington had married Kelly, and they had one son.

Katherine and Pierre were married, with no children.

Olivia and Johnny were still just dating, but I think Johnny is planning on proposing soon.

Noah had moved here, in the richest neighbourhood he could find, and had married Nina. They both agreed that Noah was still not ready to be a father, and Nina was too busy with all her rescue work.

So between all of us, there was now 8 kids, which would be 9 in 6 months.

*******

JILL'S P.O.V.

I looked over at Jenn and Ross. It was crazy, she was still the same Jenn I'd known, but there was always something different about her, that i'd noticed the last few times we'd gotten together, but I couldn't figure it out.

I turned to Jenn, "So how do you two find any time to for yourselves? With two kids, and a third on the way?" 

She laughed, "It's easy, we just take advantage of their over-eager grandparents."

Everyone laughed, and Jasmine looked up at Jenn wonderingly. I held my own baby girl in my arms, 4 months old and adorable.

Seeing everyone together again was always a special experience, even after the years, we were all still pretty close. Everybody was laughing, and smiling, and catching up. Kids were running/crawling all around us. I looked over at Rocky, and grinned as our eyes met. He flashed me his sexy-as-always smile. The smile that melted me everytime.

******

DELLY'S P.O.V.

I sat on Jake's lap, leaning back against his chest. He smiled down at me, and played with my hair. I grinned up at him, then laughed as a small 3-year old's hand tugged mine. I looked down at our son, Dylan. He had blonde hair and brown eyes, and looked so much like Riker had when we were younger. It was adorable.

I squeezed his hand, "Yes hun?"

He gave me his puppy dog face, "Can I have some cake mommy?"

I laughed, and looked at Jake through my eyelashes, he nodded with a grin on his face. I turned back to Dylan, "Sure hun, but don't have too much, we don't want you getting sick."

"Thank you mommy!" And he ran off to the kitchen in search of cake.

KATE'S P.O.V.

I turned my hand, admiring my ring for the thousandth time. RyRy caught my eye and grinned at me. He took my hand in his, and lifted it to his lips. lightly kissing the back of my hand and then my ring.

I heard an 'aww' from across the room, and saw Rydel watching us. A hot blush coloured my cheeks, and I ducked into RyRy's chest. He wrapped his arms protectively around me, and i giggled lightly.

He tightened his arms, and bent his head down to whisper in my ear. "I love you Kate. Forever."

I smiled into his chest, then turned up towards him, and kissed him sweetly, "I love you too RyRY. For Always."

CORA'S P.O.V.

I stood next to Jenn outside, on my back patio. She exhaled, and smiled.

"It's nice. The peacefulness. It's so rare nowadays." She turned to me, "And its good to have everyone together again. One big family. Emotionally, and soon officially, since we are almost all connected though marriage by now."

I nodded, and put my arm around her shoulders. "It's amazing isn't it. Look at what we've accomplished! Just by going to one meet and greet!"

She laughed and put her arm around me too, "Yeah, I know right! It's crazy!! But I'm so glad this craziness is in our life!"

"Definitely!!"

Just then, Riker came out onto the patio, smiling at us with his perfect, kissable mouth.

"Everyone is getting together in the living room, its time for stories."

This was one of our traditions at our reunions. We would tell a bunch of funny stories that had happened to us since the last time we'd seen each other. Or we would talk about stuff that happened back when we'd all first met.

I smiled back at Riker, "Okay baby, we'll be there in a sec.-

He grinned and headed inside. I turned back to Jenn.

"It's been such a great journey together, huh Jenn?"

"Yeah Cor, an amazing fun-filled journey. But it's not over yet. We have the rest of our lives still, and we'll go through it all together."

She raised her hand towards mine, and we locked pinkies, then said "Friends Forever" together.

We smiled at each other, hugged tightly, then went back inside, rejoining the crazy, amazing, loving group that was our family.