chapter 25

OMG I MADE IT TO 2000 READS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR READING MY STORY!!!!!! I KNOW I NEVER REALLY WRITE AT THE BEGINNING ANYMORE- BUT I KNOW MOST OF YOU PROBABLY DON'T READ IT, SO FROM NOW ON IT'S ONLY GONNA BE ON SPECIAL OCCASIONS!! THE REASON FOR TODAY IS CUUZ 1) 2000 READS!! 2) TEEN BEACH MOVIE TODAY!!!!!! I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 3)NEW A&A FOR US CANADIANS TODAY!!!

SO YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! ENJOY!!! PLEASE LEAVE COMMENTS, CRITISCM, OR COMPLIMENTS (NOT THAT I REALLY DESERVE ANY COMPLIMENTS, IT JUST GOES WITH THE C THEME!!)

CORA'S P.O.V.

"Just give her some time, I'm sure she'll be fine. She's had a hard day, it's perfectly understandable that she wants some alone time." Jenn's mom tried to reason with everyone.

Well, mostly Ross and myself. Everyone else weren't really sure what they thought we should do. Ross and I wanted to go and talk to her.

"Yah, but sometimes you don't need alone time, you need comfort! It can be really helpful to talk- or cry- it out, like earlier, after Sheila's visit. Jenn definately needed to be held then." Ross argued.

"Yes, but she JUST told us to leave her alone. So, young man, I know you think you really know her, but I am her FATHER. And right now, i agree with my wife. I think it best if you just leave her alone." Jenn's dad added in.

I shrugged, giving in. "Fine, but can we at least go and say good bye? and if the door is unlocked, maybe we can give her a goodbye hug?"

They agreed, and Ross and I headed upstairs. I knocked softly on the door. No answer. Ross tried the handle, and it turned. He slowly pushed the door open, and walked into the room.

I heard him swear under his breath. I walked behind him into the room. The empty room. I swore, this couldn't be good. But how did she get ou- I walked over to the window, and pulled it closed.

"Cora. She left a note." Ross's voice broke, and he handed me the paper. I quickly scanned it, then looked back up at him. "We gotta show this to everyone else." He nodded.

"-must have let them in, that's why they are taking so long." Riker finished just as we walked into the room.

I silently handed the paper to Jenn's parents, and walked over to Riker. he pulled me into a hug, and kissed the top of my head. Ross just sat on the stairs with his head in his hands.

"What's going on?" Rydel asked.

I looked at her, trying not to cry. "Jenn's gone. She left a note, and climbed out the window."

Riker tightened his arms around me. "Shh, it'll be okay. We can all go searching for her."

"No. You are all going to go home. We are going to follow this letter. She said for all of you to go home, she'll text you when she gets home. Even you Cora, and she said that she will see at school tomorrow. Even her father and I will go to bed. In the morning she will be back, and we will talk to her about this." Jenn's mom laid down the law.

"That's ridiculous!!! How can you SAY that! With Sheila in town, and she almost DROWNED today!! How can you say this all so CALMLY! Jenn is out there, and she's alone, and she's probably not fully in her right mind!" Ross was -obviously- freaking out.

Rocky walked over, grabbed him by the shoulders, and shook him. "Dude, CALM DOWN. Trust Jennifer. If she says that it's gonna be ok, then just go with it. She probably just really needs the time to think, or something. I don't know I'm not a girl, and i'm definately not this one."

Ross looked down, and nodded. We all said our goodnights (a very deep kiss between Riker and me), and left. Jenn's dad drove me home, and Riker drove everyone else back to their hotel. I thanked Jenn's dad, got out of the car, went up my walkway, and went inside. My mom was sitting in the living room, and asked what was wrong. I curled up beside her on the couch, and told her everything that had happened today. She rubbed my back, and sent me to bed.

Laying in my bed, I stared up at my ceiling. I really hoped that Jenn would be okay...

JENN'S P.O.V.

I pedalled faster down the street, almost faceplanting as I veered around a corner. Finally, i arrived a my destination. I dropped my bike under the playground set, so it would be sheltered from the light rain that was starting up. I put my helmet down beside it, and took of my shoes, and socks. Wishing I'd worn sandals instead. I rolled my jeans up as high as I could, and walked towards the water.

This is one of the things I loved most about living near the waterfront. I could come and watch the waves whenever I wanted. That's what i did now. I sat on one of the large boulders right by the waterline. Because of the quickly building storm, the waves were getting pretty big. I kept an eye on their size. If they ever got to big, I would back up, or leave. As it was, I held the railing beside me, just for an arm rest, andwatched as the dark water rudhed up towards the shore, beating against the rocks, and showering spray over me.

I could finally let myself go. There was no one to act for, or to play it down for. I could be me. This is when i felt most centered, as one with nature. i know that sounds really cheesy, but it was tre. i loved the feel of a storm, of raging water,and pouting rain,and strong winds. It made me feel...free.

"Hi." I guy's voice came from beside me. I jumped in surprise, shrieking.

Mystery Guy reached out towards me, and pulled me down back onto the rock. ""I'm sorry that i scared you. My name's Kyle."

I stared at him, still in shock. He was wearing a pair of orange board shorts, and a blue jacket, and a pair of red flip flops. He had dark hair, and light eyes, maybe green?

I mentally shook my head, and put my hand out, "Hi, I'm Jennifer."