Chapter 71

Ross fidgeted with something in his pocket.

I covered his hand with my own, "Ross, what's wrong?"

He took my hand and held it, then looked in my eyes. I could see that he made a decision. But I didn't know what it was.

He knelt down in front of me, on one knee. My eyes widened, was he going to....? No, he couldn't be.

He tightened his grip on my left hand, "Jennifer, I know I've only known you since last February, but I feel like I've known you forever. You're my whole world, you're my everything. And now we're going to be parents together. You're the one for me, you're my soulmate, and I love you so much."

My eyes started watering, as my hormones went into overdrive. Ross reached up and wiped the tears from my eyes, then reached into hs pocket.

He pulled out a ringbox. I gasped. He flipped it open, showing a gold ring. A large diamond glittered from the center, and ruby rose petals surrounded it. It was beautiful.

My eyes went back to meet Ross's, he repositioned his hold on my hand, "Jennifer Colleen Carlton, will you marry me?"

I started full-out crying, "Yes! Yes, I"ll marry you!!"

He slipped the ring on my finger, and lifted me into a hug, spinning me around. He let me down, and kissed me sweetly. Tingles ran down to my toes.

Then a stampede of footsteps came up the stairs, and Noah broke into the kitchen. "I heard Jenn screami-what's going on?"

Ross and I broke apart, and smiled at each other. I turned and faced everyone, then lifted up my left hand, so they could see the ring.

"OMG!!!!"

"I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!"

"OMG MY BABY IS GROWING UP!!"

"AWW!"

Everyone exclaimed something along those lines. Rydel ran forward and pulled me into a hug, "I can't believe we're going to be sisters!!"

I hugged her back, "I know!!"

Ross tapped her on the shoulder, "Sis, let her go, you're squishing my fiancée."

I grinned when he called me that, and kissed him once Rydel let go. He wrapped his am around me.

I looked up at him, "I love you Ross."

SHORT AND SWEET!!!!!!! HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT!!!!! BTW- CARLTON IS NOT MY REAL LAST NAME. I GOT IT FROM THE CHARACTER COLLEEN ON YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS WHO DIED A FEW YEARS AGO. THE CHARACTER, NOT THE ACTRESS. (I'M KINDA NAMED AFTER HER WITH MY MIDDLE NAME).