Chapter 16

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR BEING PATIENT WITH ME!!!!!! THE LAST TWO WEEKS HAVE BEEN HECTIC WITH SCHOOL!!!! BUT I HAD MY LAST EXAM TODAY SO IT IS OFFICIALLY SUMMER VACATION!!!! SO I SHOULD BE UPDATING WAY MORE OFTEN....... HOPEFULLY....... ANYWAYS, I'D LOVE HELP IN FIGURING OUT A PET NAME FOR JENN (AKA ME) TO HAVE FOR ROSS, SO IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS JUST SEND THEM IN  COMMENT OR TWEET THEM TO ME AT @Jenn_930 !!!! THANKS!!! NOW ENJOY!!!!

Cora yelled out the window, "One moment!" then turned to me. "You'll never guess who is in your backyard."

I rolled my eyes, "You are  probably right, so why don't you  just tell me."

She pouted, "You're no fun. Anyways, it's RIKER!!"

"OMG, that's really awesome, well kinda... since you know, you are yelling through a window to talk..."

She heaved a sigh, "He was just in the neighbourhood-"

"Sure he was."

She glared at me. "Anyhoo, and he decided to make sure they had the right address for you. He might come in to say hi through the door crack once your mom gets back, but then he's gonna have to leave..."

"Well, my mom should be back soon. She said she's gonna make us lunch."

"Ok, cool. I'm gonna go tell Riker that." She walked back over to the window, and yelled down to Riker.

After a few minutes, she turned back to me, "He said he's gonna go wait at the front door for your mom, and then he's gonna come up." She grinned crazily.

"Are you ok Cor?" I was starting to get just a little worried.

"Yah, why?"

I just shook my head. "Anyways, my neighbours are either not home, too lazy, or too old to help with my door.... which means we are stuck here until my dad gets home."

She groaned, "Seriously!"

Before I could make a sarcastic remark, I got interrupted by a knocking at the door, and then I practically got run over by Cor.

"Hey babe!" ooohhh, it was Riker. Well, that explains Cor's one-person stampede.

She giggled, "hey Riker!"

"So what are you up to?" he asked. At this point I was just sitting on my bed listening, rubbing my newly bruised shin and glaring at Cora's back.

"Oh you know, just chilling." Cora said. Then they both broke into laughter. "Yah, we are actually gonna be stuck here until Jenn's dad gets home, and he's gonna have to stop to pick up something to bust the door open, so knowing him he'll be an extra hour later than he's supposed to. Sooo we won't be free until after 6...."

"Aww, that sucks babe!! Well, i gotta go now, but I'll talk to you later! I love you!" They kissed through the crack, and then he was gone.

My mom came and passed some peanut butter and jam sandwiches to us. I looked at the time!! "Hey, we should get the computer ready for the video chat!!!"

Cora didn'ty even answer, just skipped-literally skipped, as in she was pretending she had a skipping rope in her hands- over to my computer.

'I'll take that as a yes...." I walked over to join her. I checked my phone as I did.

"Oh, Jill sent me a link ten minutes ago on my e-mail. At 1, it'll go live between us! so, just go to hotmail, please.."

But, of course, Cora was already there since it was my homepage. I logged in, and found the link.

I went to the page, got my webcam, speakers and microphone thing all ready, and put the video to full screen. A few seconds later, Jill came on screen, then Kate and Jake.

"HI!!!!" We all said at once, then burst into laughter!!

HEY, I JUST HAVE ONE LAST FAVOUR!!! GO READ THIS FANFIC BY RIKERSGIRL21 -

http://www.wattpad.com/15804988-riker-lynch-a-love-story-%E2%9D%A4

AND THE SEQUEL AS WELL!! -

http://www.wattpad.com/17205415-learning-a-riker-lynch-love-story

THEY ARE AWESOME!!!!!

UNTIL NEXT TIME!! WHICH WILL HOPEFULLY BE SOON!!!! IT WILL PROBABLY JUST BE THE VIDEO CHAT!!!! <3