chapter 17

HIII!!! I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THIS CHAPTER!!! I UPDATED PRETTY FAST!! YAY!!!! ENJOY!!

"So, what's up with you guys?" Kate asked.

Cora and I looked at each other. "We're trapped in Jenn's bedroom." Cor answered.

"OMG, really!! How!!?" Jill asked.

"My door jammed and my neighbours are either too lazy, too old, or too focused on actually providing an income, to come help bust a door down."

"Lol, you have to admit, it is kinda hilarious." Jake said.

The others were quick to agree. I nodded, "Yeah, i guess sooo...lol"

"Anyways, enough about our apparently hilarious entrapment, how are you guys!?"

Kate shrugged, Jill went "uummm...", and Jake pretended to get deep into thought.

"Well, it has been less than 12 hours since we last saw each other.. So why don't we just talk about yesterday?" Kate suggested.

"Sounds like a plan, you go first. What happened after the lasertag?" Cora said.

She bit her lip shyly, "Well, Ry and I went into the bowling room, and we exchanged phone numbers, and we..." she broke off, smiling nervously. Of course, the rest of us all but reached through our screens and shook her.

Jake seemed the most curious, talk about a gossip guy... "WHAT DID YOU GUYS DO!!?"

We all kind of looked at him in shock. Kate laughed, "We umm, well, we, "she giggled happily, "we kissed!" All us girls squealed. Various exclamations of "OMG!!", "NICE!!, "AWESOME!!", and "WHAT WAS IT LIKE!!??" echoed through the broadcast. Then there was Jake. "Oh well, if that's it... geez, I was excited there for a second..."

We ignored him, and prompted Kate to continue, "It was good, nooo that's an understatement... it was AMAZING!!! and so sweet!!! We were just cleaning up in the bowling room... and I tripped on a random shoe on the floor.... and he was helping me get up, and then he kind of just pulled me closer, and then he..... he kissed me."

"AWWWWWWWW!!!" We all said together, even Jake.

Kate spoke to to Jill, "What about you?"

She blushed, "Well, you kind of already stole my thunder..."

"NO WAY!!?? YOU GUYS KISSED TOO!!??" Kate practically shrieked.

Jill blushed even harder, "Yeah."

I spoke for all of us, "Well, what HAPPENED!!??"

She grinned, "Well, we went into the gymnastics room. We were just sitting on the balance beams talking, and i wanted to try and walk it. So Rocky walked along beside me, just in case I lost my balance," she stopped because we were all awwing, "I made it to the end, and he lifted me off the beam in celebration. He swing me around and he put me down, but he didn't let me go. He kinda just pulled me in, and at first I thought he was just going to give me a hug, and then he took my chin in his hand and kissed me!!!!!!!!"

"OMG!!!!! THAT'S SO SWEET!!!!!!!" All of us were just freaking out, and just being girls.

"If I'd known this videochat was just going to be all about girltalk, i wouldn't have joined in..." Jake mumbled.

"Aww, you're just jealous because you didn't get a kiss!!" Jill said.

"No, why would I be jealous of that, if I did get a kiss!" He smiled.

We all stared at him with our jaws on the ground. None of us had words.

Well, except Cora. "Tell us what happened loverboy!!"

He grinned, "Well, we went outside, and were sitting on the bench. I'm into astrology, so I was pointing out the different constellations. She turned towards me with this smile on her face, and she just lokked so beautiful, and I couldn't help myself. So I kissed her, and she kissed me back." He blushed, and looked down.

We just sat there stunned, and then one by one, "AWWW!!!"

He grinned, "Enough about me, what about you two in the bedroom?"

So Cora and I told them about our kisses. Her first, and then me. Everyone flipped out for Cora when she told them that Riker had asked her to be his girlfriend. We then continued just talking about R5 in general, and our favourite songs, and R5TVs, or random funny pictures of the band.

"OMG!! I loved that one!! It was so hilar-"

CRASH!!!

Cora and I jumped up screaming. And so did everybody else on the videochat. I fell backwards over my chair and landed on my butt.

"WHAT THE F- Oh hi Jenn's mom.... and Riker, and Ross, and Rocky, and Ell, and Ry, and oh hey Delly and Kelly!" Cora shrieked the first few words, quickly changing her tone when my mom's head popped in.

The Lynches, Ell, and Kelly were sprawled out on my bedroom floor, correction on top of my door, which was now laying on my floor. A pile of dust was slowly settling around them.

I gaped, "What in Heaven's name!?"

Ross grinned, and got up. He walked over to help me up. "Well, when Riker said there was some damsels in distress," i glared at Riker, who gave me a salute... weirdo, "..., and your neighbours couldn't help, we all decided to come help set you free. Sorry about your do-"

I reached up and kissed him. "That is the sweetest thing anyone has ever done for me." He pulled me in for another kiss.

My mom coughed from the doorway, "I gave birth to you, all he did was make a big mess, pretty sure that's the sweetest thing anyone could do for you." Then she laughed.

i sighed, "Fine, let me rephrase -That's the sweetest thing any guy," I saw her open her mouth and  I rushed to add on, " who is not a family member, has ever done for me." She shook her head and left.

Cora was standing in the corner, kissing Riker. And everyone else was gathered around my computer. Except Delly. She was standing with a camera by my window... a camera..

"OMG. You taped that didn't you!" I asked her.

"Yep, for R5TV. I don't think your fall was in it, so no worries." She smiled.

Ross hugged me, and gave me another kiss. "So, what should we do now?"