Chapter 55

INAPPROPRIATE PARTS IN THIS CHAPTER-ACTUALLY THE WHOLE THING IS!!!!!!! WARNING WARNING!!

JENN'S P.O.V.

I shifted trying to get as far away from Carmine as I could without waking him up. But the cot was really small, and the only thing in front of me was a wall. I was finally pressed up right against it, when Carmine stretched out in his sleep, and his arms tightened around me, pulling me close to him. One of his legs wrapped around mine.

"Are you awake doll?" His voice whispered in my ear. I shuddered, I guess he was awake now.

I stayed quiet, and tried to regulate my breathing. Carmine's hand slid down my body, and slid between my legs. My breath hitched, and he pulled it back out before doing anything. "I knew you were awake doll, you aren't good at faking being asleep."

His arms let go of me, and the mattress sqeaked as he stood up. He walked to the other side of the room, then came back. I didn't move, praying he might leave me alone for now. A hand wrapped around my wrist, and I gasped in surprise, I hadn't realized he was that close yet. He yanked it to the corner of the bed, and I felt the now familiar handcuff close around the wrist. He did the same with my other wrist, fastening it to the bedpost in the other corner. I bit back a whimper. Then he moved downwards. I felt his hand close in on my ankle. I pulled it back, and kicked it out. It connected with flesh, then it was pushed down hard into the bedpost. OWW. I let out a cry of pain.

"Don't do that doll. You'll just make me mad." I felt rough cord being tied around my ankle, and a slight pull as it was tied to something. Probably the bedpost..but it felt like it was being held out wider than normal...yet the the rope was looser... I craned my neck, trying to see. Well. It wasn't tied to the bedpost. It was tied to one of those stupid support poles.

While I was distracted with that, Carmine tied my other ankle up, to the bedpost this time, since it was next to thewall and there weren't any support beams. Then he came around the side, and climbed onto the bed, hovering over top of me. One leg and one arm on either side, straddling my body. I looked up at Carmine's eyes. They glowed with want as he swept his gaze down my body...I was wearing only a matching lace bra and underwear set. Apparently picked out by Carmine himself.

I had an idea- and a very bad feeling- about what was coming, so i retreated into my mind, and focused on happy memories. Memories of being with Ross, Cora, my famly, retc. Anything but the horrible violation my body was experiencing.

Eventually, my mind returned to reality. Carmine was collapsed on top of me, breathing heavily. His arms wrapped around my body. His head rested on my chest, and he fell asleep.

I couldn't move. I didn't want to risk waking him up and having him start all over.

I heard the locks shift open, and Sheila walked in. She saw Carmine lying on top of me and grinned. She picked up the ripped underwear and pulled the bra out from under me. She shoved them both into a bag.

Before leaving, she knelt down next to me, and whispered in my ear.

"Now that's what I call revenge. And he ain't nowhere near close to bein' done with you." She cackled, and walked out the door, locks clicking into place.

I muffled a whimper. But not well enough. Carmine lifted his head up, pressed his lips to my chest, and smiled at me.

"Something wrong doll?"

I shuddered as his breath touched my bare skin. I didn't answer the question, because he would find some way to twist it into something worse for me.

He chuckled quietly, then stretched. He got off the bed, and stood up. After pulling his boxers and pants back on, he knelt over top of me. First he undid the ropes holding my ankles, then the handcuffs on my wrists.

He walked away, and I heard the cabinet open and close. Then the squeak of Carmine sitting in the chair he had brought in.

I curled up so I faced the wall. My body shook as I sobbed into the mattress, until I fell into a restless sleep.

OKAY END OF THE CHAPTER AND THE INAPPROPRIATE PARTS!!!!