Chapter 35

Finally, a few hours later, the house was clean. Dusted, dishes washed, beds remade with clean sheets. Removed sheets in the laundry. Clothing in piles ready to be washed, and floors vacumed. We were EXHAUSTED. I'd also phoned my mom, who hadn't answered, but I left a message letting her know about our guests.

"Well, I hope the others accomplish a lot of things." Cor muttered.

 At that moment Ross and Riker got back. "Geez, we go home, and then we get roped into moving discussions..." Ross collapsed on the couch.

Cor and I sat straight up. "Moving plans!? Moving where? And when?" Cora demanded.

Riker grinned, "Our family might be making the third move of our life, we  might be moving here, permantly!!!!" He grabbed Cor into a hug and spun her around, then gave her a big kiss.

I shrieked, and jumped on top of Ross, and gave him a supertight hug. He gasped for air, then rolled over so that he was on top of me. I gave him one last squeeze, then let go, when he kissed me. "Mom and Dad are going to think it over, and of course we need to think of the band, cuz the L.A. location is kinda important for it.. but we might be able to figure something out.."

Ell and Kelly walked in, "Whoa what's going on here?" Kelly asked.

I yelled from below Ross, turning him onto his side as I did, so I could sit up, "The Lynches might be moving here!!"

They froze in their tracks. "Guys, what about R5?" Ell questioned.

Riker sat down, pulling Cor onto his lap, "Well, that's a major factor that we need to think about before making the final decision. If there's a way to make it work, with us living out here, and you living in L.A. That and the fact that we kinda need to be in L.A. for Hollywood Records, and other band stuff,then we'll probably move. If not... then we stay in L.A."

I squirmed out of Ross's arms and stood up, "Wait. I'm thrilled and everything that you guys are thinking about moving here. But why are you guys thinking about it? Cuz it's definately not for the shopping."

Ross pulled me back down next to him, "Mom and Dad suggested it so we could be closer to our girlfriends... and boyfriend for Delly."

 I smiled. "Aw, that's so sweet. But, and I'm probably gonna hate myself for saying this later, don't put us before your careers. It's easier to negotiate long-distance relationships into your lives, then it would be to have a long-term, long-distance career."

I could feel tears coming on, as I realized that if they didn't move, they would have to leave at somepoint, probably soon. I got up and ran from the room, landing face-down on my sister's bed. I took deep breaths, trying to control myself. I'd been such an emotional rollercoaster over the last few days, I think my emotions were at their breaking point.  I needed to relax, just block the world out. And I knew exactly how.

I stuck my head out the door and listened. They were agreeing to give me some time alone. Confidant that they were all distracted, I went in my own room, and hunted around for my ipod. I finally found it halfway under my bed. I grabbed my headphones, and curled up under my blankets, blasting Marianas Trench into my ears.

JILL'S P.O.V.

We got to the mall and walked around, going into all our favourite stores, and coming out with bags of clothes. Noah must have spent over $2000 by the time we were halfway through the mall, and was doing it with a smile on his face.

I came out of the changeroom, swirling in a green dress. Rocky gave me a thumbs up of approval, and I went back to try something else on. Rocky, Riker, and Rydel had been doing that the entire time. Approving or disapproving clothes as we tried them on.