Chapter 37

Jenn's P.O.V.

"I'm off, I'm off!" I put the phone down.

"Sorry J, but I just saw your parents' car pull up." Noah smiled.

I backed away from the phone, and flopped down on the couch.

"I.Hate.Being.Grounded." I mumbled into the cushion.

Noah laughed, and sat down beside me. "Aw, J. It's not that bad. Just consider it as an experiment."

I turned and stared at him, "Have you lost your mind? How would that help!?"

He shrugged, "I don't know, but it sounded cool."

The door creaked open, and my parents walked in. "We're back from the library." They dropped the stack of books beside me and went into the kitchen.

I groaned. My parents had gotten back yesterday, and had heavily enforced my grounding. I wasn't allowed to use my phone, ipod, computer, or the TV, and I'd been kicked out of my own ROOM. Part of my punishment was no R5. So instead of taking downs my dozens of posters, I got sent to my sister's room, a definate R5-free zone. It was TORTURE. I wasn't allowed out of the house, except for the backyard. I'd never realized how strict my parents could be. At least I still had my mind.

Jake, jill, and Kate had went over to the Lynches, and were spending as much time as they could there, so I could feel the full effect of the NO FRIEND rule. At least I still had Noah.

One bright side of this was that there was no way for Sheila to do anything to me.... but she could still do stuff to my friends, and I wouldn't know... Gah, I hated being grounded.

I could feel Noah staring at me wuth concern, and amusement. i sat up and glared at him. "I'm going to my room."

"No, you're not!" My dad yelled from the kitchen. I glared in that direction,

"You know what I mean!" i yelled back, and stomped up the stairs.

Slamming the door behind me, I sat cross-legged on the floor, and pulled out my sister's photo-album. This is how I had spent most of my time yesterday, I went through my sister's concert pictures, and remembered those times. We'd seen Taylor Swift (3 times), Marianas Trench (2 times), Maroon 5 (2 times),Simple Plan (1 time), and Lady Antebellum (1 time). She'd also seen All Time Low, but i hadn't gone with her.

If I couldn't even look at pictures of R5, this was the next best thing. I had celeb-crushes or at least hot-guy acknewledgements related to each of these artists. Even Taylor Swift, cuz one of her guitarists or bassists was really cute. My main guys are....With Marianas Trench, there's Josh Ramsay and Matt Webb. Maroon 5- Adam Levine, and James Valentine. Simple Plan- Chuck Comeau, and kinda Pierre Bouvier, and with Lady Antebellum there is Charles kelly, and Dave Haywood. Of course none of them are as amazing or sexy as Ross, Riker, Rocky, Ellington, Rydel(amazing, and I'm sure sexy to guys) or Ryland.

I couldn't see any of Taylor Mathews either.. cuz of the no electronics, and my sis never saw him in concert. I flipped through the pages, then closed the book, and put it back where it belonged. I'd just realized that Noah still hadn't given me my gift.

I left my room and went downstairs, sitting beside Noah, "You're back?"

"You never gave me my gift."

"What? Ohhh.... that."

"Yes, that."

He grinned, "Come with me."

I smiled and followed him to his room. Sitting on the bed, I waited for my gift. He almost always brought me something exotic. Or expensive jewelry. Or both.