Chapter 67

JENN'S P.O.V.

I was resting in bed. It was a few days after my back scar had split open. Ross had been called to an emergency R5 meeting. He would probably be getting back soon. Just as I thought that, my door opened, and Ross came in. He sat down on my bed, with his hands over his face,shaking. It took me a few seconds, but I realized he was crying.

I sat up and moved next to him. "Ross, what's wrong?"

He looked up at me. "Hollywood Records wants us back in LA by the end of the week. And the album done by the end of the month. And on tour by January. If we don't our contract will be broken."

I swallowed. Album done by the end of November. On tour by January. I was 4 months pregnant now. In January I'd be 6 months. Tours generally lasted a few months. Ross would miss most of my pregnancy, and maybe even the birth..

"Ross...how long would the tour be?"

He started crying harder. "5 months."

I broke into sobs. He would definately miss my birth. I tried to hold back my tears, but I was too hormonal. Within seconds my shirt was drenched.

Ross pulled me into a hug. "I told them I wouldn't do it. I want to be here for you."

I sobbed harder, knowing what I was about to say would kill me. "Ross. You need to go. Your career is important. The rest of the band needs you. We'll still be able to talk and stuff. And you'll probably have a few small breaks, we can meet up then."

He pulled away and looked at me. "Jenn..I'm not leaving you."

I shook my head. "Yes. You are. You need to. Think of the R5Family."

"What abut us? And our daughter? OUR family?"

I blinked at him. "We'll be here waiting for you. Besides, you love being on tour. So does everyone else. Go. Take a break from all this crazy drama."

"Jenn-"

"Go. Do something for yourself. Don't just worry about me."

His eyes watered again. "You won't let it go, will you?"

I shook my head. "Okay,I'll go...but I'll miss you like crazy."

I hugged him tightly, "Go tell them you changed your mind."

"I'll just phone them. I'll be right back."

I smiled at him, and he left the room to make the call.

I layed back on the bed, rubbing my belly. Then it hit me. Cookie Dough Hagen Daz Ice cream. I had the HUGEST CRAVING all of a sudden.

I groaned, and walked downstairs, heading for the freezer. I opened it, and found a pint of the ice cream. Thank God. I grabbed a spoon, and carried the container back to my room. Then i dug in. By the time Ross came back- a few minutes later, I was about halfway through the ice cream.

He gaped at me, "Craving?"

I nodded. He laughed, and sat down beside me.

"So we are leaving in two days.."'

Both our smiles died, and we curled up together in my bed.

*****************

2 DAYS LATER

ROSS'S P.O.V.

I was sitting with everyone else, the whole group. Jenn was leaning against me. I had my arm around her. I didn't want to leave. Especially with Jenn being pregnant. But she'd convinced me.

CALLING FLIGHT 269

Haha, 69. I sighed, and turned to Jenn, my eyes filling with tears. She'd been crying all day and complaining about not being able to control her hormones. I pulled her into a hug, feeling her belly between us. A reminder of how much I was going to miss.

I pulled back a bit, and pressed my lips gently to hers. She put her ams around my neck. I rested my forehead against hers. "I'll be back at Christmas, for a week. I love you Jenn, I'm gonna miss you so much."

She smiled weakly back at me, "I'll miss you too Ross. I love you."

Then we were being called away. I waved at her before going into the waiting area. We got on the plane, and I immediately fell asleep.