Chapter 42

Oh God. What have I done!!? Sheila had this crazy determined look in her eye. I knew that I couldn't stop her. At least not with words. There was only one thing to do. I checked to make sure Sheila was gone, than started hunting around her room for evidence.

******

CORA'S P.O.V.

We were sent out of the hospital, because visiting hours were over. We all went to Jenn's house, and settled in the living room.

"I can't believe this." Rydel said, sitting down on the couch.

"Me either." Jake sat down beside her, and put his arm around her, holding her close.

We all basically had the same reaction: Shock. Anger. Fear.

"I hate this. Not being there." I said, pacing the room.

Riker grabbed my arms. "Me too. But there's nothing we can do about it. Hospital rules.and it's just as well. We all need rest and non-hospital food."

I nodded, and let him bring me over to the loveseat.

"Speaking of... I'm going to go warm up a casserole I have in the fridge. Then we can all share it. Get some warm food in our stomachs."  Jenn's mom got up, and Stormie went with her to help.

After we ate, we all divvied up bedrooms. They had an absurd amount of guest rooms. My last thought before drifting off into a restless sleep was about Jenn.

******

NOAH'S P.O.V.

Second day at the hospital. I really hope Jenn wakes up soon. I'm going crazy worrying about her. Every second she doesn't wake up is a second she isn't being crazy and making us all smile.

It's noon, and she hasn't woken up yet. I know this is kind of superficial, but I really hope she wakes up in time for the party at Billy Abbot's. I know how badly she's always wanted to go.

Cora's P.O.V.

I paced around the waiting room. I wasn't good at sitting still, especially not when my best friend is basically in a drug-induced coma. I had this weird desire to storm into her room and just shake her until she wakes up. But I know that wouldn't work, and i'd probably get kicked out of the hospital.

ROSS'S P.O.V.

I really really really hope Jenn wakes up soon. It feels not right to not be talking with her, or holding her, or texting her. I need to see her smile, and look at me with those beautiful hazel eyes. Run my fingers through her smooth red hair, and watch her blush.

I looked up. Startled from my thoughts as the doctor approached.

OLIVIA'S P.O.V. I pulled into the station. Carrying my camera memory card, and my guilt, I walked purposefully up to a desk.

"Hello. How may I help you?" The secretary asked, coming over to me.

I swallowed. "I need to report something. Which I wish I'd done a long time ago."

OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! DOUBLE CLIFFHANGAR!!!!! WHAT IS THE DOCTOR GOING TO SAY!!??? WHAT IS OLIVIA GOING TO DO!!!???? THERE IS ONLY ONE WAY TO FIND OUT!!! READ THE NEXT CHAPTER AS SOON AS I'M DONE IT AND POSTED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!