Chapter 31

I'M BACK FROM CAMPING!!! SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT!!!!!!!! HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER!!!

"It's beautiful, Jenn, " Rydel grinned, then looked at Ross, "Looks like he's finally catching on that girls love jewelry."

Ross put his arm around me, "Yeah, it is beautiful, but Jenn is gorgeous."

I blushed, "Now you're lying, Ross."

"Not true."

"True."

"Not."

"Is."

"No."

"Yes."

"Impossible."

"Definate."

"Ro-"

Rocky broke in, "Umm, as amusing as this is, and i hate to break the mood, but what happened on the phone."

I swallowed hard, and told them. "Those pictures were just the beginning, and I have no idea what's gonna come next, but it's gonna be bad."

"And we'll get through it. I mean it this time." Riker said, with his arm around Cor.

I nodded. "Yeah, we will. But before anything else, i think i really need a good night's sleep, I'm gonna head home before it gets too dark."

They all gave me hugs, Cor promised to phone when she got home, and Ross walked me outside. Where my bike was in a giant mud puddle.

"ROSS." He gave me a sheepish look.

"You can borrow Delly's, or just call for a ride. You can come get your bike tomorrow. i'll even wash it for you."

I stared at him. Shook my head in disbelief, walked over to my bike, picked it up, walked it over to the wall, and stood it up on the brake stand.

"Let's go inside, i'll phone my mom." He grinned, and we headed in.

Everyone gave us a confused look. "I need to phone for a ride because Mr. Genius over here put my bike down in a mud puddle."

They laughed.

I walked into their kitchen and dialed my house. It went to answering machine. I tried my mom's cell. No answer. My dad's cell. Same thing. Their work numbers. Nothing. Odd. I phoned my neighbour, a 20 year old (majorly skilled) artist who loved my mom's cooking. 

"Hiya, this is Lauren."

"Hey, Lauren, It''s Jenn. I can't reach my parents, can you see if the lights are on in my house, or if there is a car in the driveway, or something?"

"Yeah sure thing, be right back." There was silence for a moment.

"Well, there are lights on, and a car in the driveway. But it doesn't look like your mom's or dad's."

I froze. "What does it look like?"

"It's a green convertible, with white seats. And some sort of weird bright blue decal on the side."

I searched my mind. OH.CRAP.  "Crapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrap. Thanks, um, I know who it is. Thanks, I'll phone them, and deal with it. I should be home soon. Thanks again Lauren."

"No problem Jenn. What are neighbours for? Chow chica." The line went dead.

I quickly dialed a new one.

"Jenn, you're not at home. Why? Out partying?" A deep guy's voice inquired.

I snorted. "Hardly Noah. You know me better than that."

"I thought so. Why do you think i'm at your house at this time of day? I thought you had zero social life."

"Rude. and WHY are you at my house?"

"I thought we could have some good ol' Jenn and Noah time. and I think the better question would be why AREN'T you at your house."

"Sure we can. As soon as I get home. I'm at...I'm at a friend's house. I'm gonna have him drive me home. My bike got dropped in mud."

"Nonsense. I'll come get you. Just give me the address."

"Umm... sure, one sec. I don't actually know it, I just know the house. I'll text it to you in a minute."

I hung the phone up. Then stared at it for a minute.

I walked into the other room, "Ross, do you mind if I give this address to someone else? He's gonna come pick me up, and bring me home. He's there right now, and is probably why my parents are MIA."

"Yeah, sure. I guess." He looked confused. I gave him a kiss, and texted the address to Noah.

  I'll be there in a few minutes- Noah

I went and joined the group again. Riker and Cora were cuddling on the couch in the living room, Rydel was sitting on the floor, and Ross was standing in the doorway. The other guys had headed in the pool for a quick swim.

"Hey, I was wondering if you guys wanted to come over to my house tomorrow, I'm working on a new project."

Ross raised his eyebrows, "What sort of project?"

"A decorating project. I need a replacement door for awhile."

Rydel jumped up, "Decorating!!? I'm there!"

The others all agreed as well.

Then we heard a car pull in the driveway. A green convertible. Noah.

CORA'S P.O.V.

I was going through ideas in my head for Jenn's door when I heard an engine outside. Riker and I got up and watched from the window. A guy got out of the car and started towards the house. He didn't look familiar. Who did Jenn know that I didn't? He walked into the light-  and holy crap. He had the whole tall, dark, and handsome thing going on. He was H.O.T.

But, that didn't answer any of my questions. Who was this guy?