42

"Wow! Your room is outstanding?" I gasped when he opened the door to his room, staring at how large and neat his room was.
His room was painted white, with a dark blue floral printed oversized rug which added warmth to the room as I stepped in, laid from the entrance of his room, and stopped halfway through the room.
"Thank you," I heard him murmur behind me, my eyes traveled to where his bed was. The master-size bed was laid with thick white and navy-blue duvets, which complemented the rug laid on the floor with several pillows on it.
The headboard was also in navy blue.
"Is blue your favorite color?" I asked him eagerly.
"Yeah," He answered, and I nodded.
"I thought so too," I smiled glancing at him through my shoulder before walking further into his room, then he closed the door behind him with a slight thud.
I strutted over to his bed and placed my hands and flattened my palms on the bed as the bed pressed in slightly while bending over.
Damn!
'It's so soft,' I cried out in my mind.
I straightened myself and turned around to face Kayden, who had walked over to his walk-in closet, and kept his red jacket which he just removed, leaving him in his white tee shirt.
I smiled at him when our eyes met, then he minced his way to where I was standing in front of his bed.
My heart was racing at a fast pace, it was just me and him alone in his room.
What was to come, I didn't know yet.
"Uhm!" I glanced around, trying to break the awkward silence between us, well, I was getting more nervous than earlier.
"Now that you are in my room, what's on your mind?" He asked teasingly, taking a step closer to me.
"Huh?" I gazed at him, feeling embarrassed as my face flushed, then I looked away from him.
"Nothing,"
"Are you certain?" He questioned tauntingly, then leaned closer to me, my breath was almost choking me in my throat, he tilted his head to the side I was looking at. My eyes met with his blue alluring eyes and I fluttered my gaze at him.
"Yes," I muttered, blushing more profusely.
"You are making me feel awkward," I whined at him, and he chuckled.
Kayden straightened himself and then walked over to his bed close to his drawer, I turned slightly, watching him from behind. Then he drew out one locker and brought out his laptop and turned to me.
An amused smile played its way on my lips.
"Movies," He smirked while I laughed.
"So, you brought me to your home to watch movies with you?" I asked astonished.
'Were you expecting something else?' My mind taunted.
"Yeah, before I do what's on your mind," He teased while I swing my hands to the back.
"Nothing is on my mind," I insisted, trying to make a straight face, but I couldn't help smiling at him when he pouted at me.
"If you say so, I have something on my mind though," He winked at me and sat on his bed.
"Come here," He gestured to me, patting his hand on the space beside, I pinched myself when I started moving closer to him.
"So, what type of movies do you watch?" He asked and I chuckled.
"I don't think you'll be a fan," I told him when I sat beside him, Kayden wrapped his arm around my shoulder, pulling me closer to him.
"You never might know if you don't tell me," He smiled, then placed his laptop which was on his lap on the bed, then he turned to me.
I opened my mouth and closed them immediately again. "Tell me," He whispered and moved closer to me, our faces were just inches apart.
My gaze flickered to his lips then back to his eyes, then I swallowed.
"You look so cute when you blush," He smiled, then brought his other hand to the side of my face, trailed down my cheeks, and moved down further until I felt him brush his thumb slightly against my lower lips, causing me to shudder.
We stared intimately, and before I knew it, Kayden tilted his face closer to mine and placed his lips softly on mine, and I immediately closed my eyes.
I knew this was bound to happen when I stepped into his room, his hand was still on my cheeks and his other hand snaked its way to my waist pulling me closer to him which made me sit on his leg, I incautiously wrapped my arms around his neck.
He teased my lower lips with his teeth, biting them sensationally which made me part my lips for him immediately after he gave me the signal, his tongue slipped into my mouth and I moaned lowly when his tongue touched mine.
Our lips fondled passionately against each other, he pressed up to me, his hands find their way under my blouse and his hands started grazing up and down my bare waist.
I shivered against him, my fingers making their way to his silky hazel hair, and they were so impatient to run through the soft texture of his hair.
A low growl escaped his lips and I gasped when his hand squeezed my butt, The feeling was so exquisite that I instantly begged for more.
His tongue slipped out from my mouth and dart down to my lower lips, I was so immersed in this sheer bliss.
"Kayden," I gasped, suddenly, drawing away from him.
He stared at me with dazzled eyes, they were so mesmerizing to ogle at, his hands were still stuck on my butt.
"Yes," He answered huskily, and the butterflies in my stomach danced happily.
I didn't even know why I pulled back, I gazed deeply into his eyes.
"Korean dramas," I said suddenly.
"What?" He questioned confused, his eyes not leaving my face.
"You asked what type of movies I watch," I uttered, and he stared amused and his lips twitched.
"You are funny," He chuckled and swiftly pushed me to the bed, then he climbed on me immediately and my eyes widened at him.
My hands came up to his chest, flattening my palms on him, I could feel how his heart was beating speedily that I thought it might explode soon.
"You didn't answer me when I asked earlier, now, I'm more interested in what I've been having on mind," He said and captured my lips with his.