48

"We are sorry Kayden," Kai, Landon, and Brandon apologized while I smiled standing behind Kayden.
I'm happy that they apologized to their friend, while Kayden stared sternly at them, I had persuaded him from break time and even closing before he agreed to meet with them.
"Fine," Kayden grumbled, his hands shoved in the pocket of his trouser, a smile broke free on Kai's lips, and he moved closer to Kayden and spread his arm.
Kayden rolled his eyes at him, and I chuckled and elbowed him.
"Ouch!" He grimaced, snapping his gaze at me, while I angled my head at him.
"Hug him,"
He furrowed his brow at me and sighed, then he pulled Kai into an embrace and patted Kai's back.
Brandon and Landon chuckled and they moved closer. Kayden and Kai let go of each other.
"So, we are good, man?" Landon asked, stretching his arms to Kayden.
"Yeah," Kayden muttered and shook him.
"Jade, I have to thank you so much, if it weren't for you, Kay, will hate our gut," Kai appreciated, and I smiled at him.
"You're welcome,"
"Let me hug you," Kai smiled and spread his arms moving closer to me, while I chuckled.
"You are going to hug him?" We heard Kayden ask sternly, his voice getting deeper and daring, and we snapped our gaze to him.
"Woah," Kai chuckled.
"Well, I was about to," I taunted, and he scowled at me, then to tease him I moved closer to Kai, and hugged him, it didn't last for a second before Kayden snatched me apart from Kai, and everyone began laughing.
"We're leaving," He said annoyingly, gripping my wrist.
"Before you leave, Kayden, how about we hang out at my place next weekend, bring Jade along with you," Brandon announced and Kayden turned his face to him.
"I'll think about it," He uttered dryly and began pulling me along with him, I turned my face over my shoulder and waved at the boys while they gave me a thumbs up and smiled as they stared at us.
Kayden pulled me to his car, and we got to the passenger's seat side," Get in," He ordered, leaving my wrist.
"And what if I don't?" I knew I was looking for his trouble, and Kayden sighed, closing his eyes while he pressed his lips together.
A taunting smile played on my lips, and he opened his eyes shortly after, his eyes fixed on me.
"Are you tempting me, sugarplum?" He questioned, raising one of his brows at him.
"What if I was?" I teased, and he smirked, moving closer to me.
"Do you want to see my real side when I'm tempted off my limits?" There was something intense about what he just said, and I felt it, then he started moving closer to me while I took my steps backward until my back hit his car.
Then, he placed both of his hands on each side of the car and trapped me with his car.
He was staring down at me, and I became shy immediately.
"I will enter the car, now," I breathed out, and he smirked and leaned even closer to me.
"Don't you want to know how I want to punish you for tempting me?" He teased, one of his hands now moved to the right side of my face and I quivered at the touch of his hand on my face, then he began trailing his finger down my cheeks to my jawline he moved down further to my neck and his eyes trailed along with his fingers.
I pressed my lips, then he flickered his gaze back to my face and chuckled slightly, then he returned his gaze to where his finger was, then his index finger and thumb finger took hold of my zip, I was wearing a loose-sized crop hoodie blouse it wasn't as thick as the normal hoodies or jacket I wore to school most of the time.
He zipped down my hoodie and I swallowed hard, his lips gave a nasty smirk and his lashes blinked at me. He gave me that weakening look, man, my knees gave away, and my legs became jelly.
Furthermore, he had these sexy and flirtatious looks, that will make it hard for you to resist him.
"Stop," I gasped, my hands coming up to his hands, stopping him from pulling down the zipper the more.
'Is he trying to expose me outside, when students were moving around? It was closing, and I don't even know the number of eyes fixed on us right now.
He tilted his head, smirking at me, while I flapped my eyes at him, my heart pounding fast against my chest.
"If you can't handle tempting me, then don't start what you can't finish because once I start with you, you won't be able to stand and take it all," He taunted and dropped a quick kiss on my lips before he moved away from me.
I breathed in sharply and opened the door immediately, I sat on the passenger's seat and shut the door immediately, still trying to catch my breath.
I stared down at my chest which was showing my cleavages and I immediately zipped up.
Thank Goodness, his car windows were tinted black, so, you can't see from the outside.
I watched him as he walked over to the driver's seat while I threw daggers at him, I had already buckled my belt before he got into the car.
He stared at me, but I refused to look at him, I won't give him that satisfaction.
"Sugarplum," He started, but I refused to answer.
I heard him chuckle and from the corner of my eyes, he was leaning on the steering wheel of his car, gazing at me.
"Sugarplum," He called again, my face flushed, and I turned my head to the window and stared outside, ignoring him.
Then I felt his hand on my thigh and my head snapped towards him, glaring at him.
"Good, I love it when you're angry, you look so cute like that," He smirked, and I rolled my eyes at him.
"Drive, will you?" I glared at him and he pouted at me.
"See her mouth, drive, will you?" He mimicked my voice, and I can't help but roll my eyes at him.
"When will you drive for me too?" He scoffed, while I snickered at him.
"I don't know how to drive," I said, giving him a smug look.
"So, do the driving for me," I uttered proudly like he was my servant.
"And you are saying that, happily?" He questioned with a sneer.
"Stop complaining and just drive," I glared at him, and he gave me a boring look.
"Then I'm teaching you how to drive today, but first we're going to eat somewhere," He said and leaned back on his seat, while I frowned at him.
"Seriously?" I wriggled my brows at him, and he turned his face to me.
"Yes, sugarplum," He winked, darting out his tongue to lick his lower lips sensually, my eyes followed the movement of his tongue on his lips.
'Gosh, Why does he have to do that?' I bite my lower lips and fluttered my gaze back to his face.
He took his tongue in and his lips curled up in a cocky smirk.
I swallowed the lump in my throat and turned my face back to the window, a blush creeping its way on my cheeks.
'I love him,'