58

Kayden took us to Banff springs Willow stream spa and, man, I was mesmerized by the beauties of the surrounding.
He wasn't joking when he said the place looked heavenly.
It was a serene Alpine sanctuary meant for pampering and relaxation, just the way Kayden had said earlier. The rejuvenation unwinds to the calming sounds of rushing waterfalls and burbling mineral pools, which I saw as we stepped into the environment.
"This place is beautiful," I gasped, and turned my head to Kayden, and he smiled at me.
"I told you, you'll like the place," He grinned at me while he interlocked our fingers together.
He was holding the mini bag my bikini was, he was serious about me wearing that Bikini, and he wanted to see it on when we are about to get into the water.
We were welcomed by the receptionist and the staff beamed at us.
"You are welcome to Banff springs Willow stream spa," They welcomed us, each of them putting a happy face on.
We were taken to a co-ed relaxation area with beverages and some light snacks. The place is extremely beautiful I just say because I just kept staring around.
I wonder how Kayden knows of all this place, I never, for once, thought of having a body soap, but here I am.
Soon after, the massage therapist Kayden booked an appointment for us both walked into the relaxation area and came to us.
"Hello to you two," The older lady greeted us, and I smiled at her.
"Hello," I smiled at her.
After a brief talk with us, Kayden and I were taken to different separate rooms to change while Kayden gave me my bikini package, telling me I was wearing it before coming to the pool.
I changed my dress once I got into the exotic changing room and wrapped my body with the white, soft towel robe before coming out.
I was taken to the massage room by the attendants.
"Your boyfriend wants you to have a redefining body wrap massage," The lady smiled, and I nodded.
I don't even know what it means...
I was asked to remove the robe around my body, luckily I was the one available for an appointment because I was naked underneath, I was told not to anything beneath me because I was going for a whole body massage.
From head to toe.
Immediately, they prepared all the pieces of stuff that will be needed for the massage and I lay on the bed for massaging with a towel covering my body.
Then two other women walked in, and they began their treatments on me.
~
I never knew massage in spas took an eternity as I used close to two hours in the massage room before I was told I'm done and swears I had to tell myself I noticed the change on my skin.
Because of using an entire one hour thirty minutes for body scrub, my skin got to be hotter than the celebrities I see on the screen.
Because I'm awed and astonished.
The deeply hydrating body treatment was said to awaken, rejuvenate and renew my skin.
I could feel it, I got to feel it because of the time I spent in there, it was amazing. The smoothing body scrub followed by a nourishing body massage gave a wrap delivery a firm and healthy look, just as I was told by the massage therapist.
They also said it reactivates elasticity and delivers deep, long-lasting moisture to leave the skin soft and supply.
I kept staring at my hand, which looked a bit different after the full scrub.
I had worn my bikini underneath and a robe was around my body while I was led to one of the mineral pools and my gaze fell on Kayden, he was shirtless and the ladies who escorted me took their leave after they'd shown me the way to him.
Furthermore, I stared at Kayden in the pool, his eyes were closed, and he was relaxing in the pool, it looked as if he was enjoying whatever thing the water was doing to him.
I bit my lower lips, staring at his abs and how the muscles in his arm relaxed when he rested his hands on the tiled floor.
I moved closer to the pool and when I was close by, I dip my foot into the water, and it felt a bit hot but not too hot.
I wrapped my hands around the white robe covering my body and the bikini I was wearing underneath.
"You are done?" I heard Kayden's amused voice and I looked at him immediately.
He began swimming towards me, his eyes fixed on me while the water dripped on his body making him look so sexy.
"Come into the water," He smiled at me and I stared at him.
"No," I smirked at him, and he frowned at me.
"Jade, come into the water, or I'll come to get you myself," He smirked.
"And remove that robe from your body," He teased.
I bite on my lower lips, my gaze flickered to him and my fingers were fumbling with the robe of the white towel around my body.
I slowly untie it while Kayden watched me intimately.
Not only that, but I glanced around, to see if anyone was nearby, but no one was in the building where the pool was.
Then I slowly removed the white robe on me while Kayden stared at me intensely at me.
His eyes followed my every move.
The towel dropped on the floor and Kayden's jaw dropped, his lips slightly parted as he stared at me from my toe to my head.
I swallowed hard and began walking to where the ladder was about to get into the pool with him.
Kayden's eyes were following me as I got to the ladder, and he swam to meet me.
I slowly got into the hot water. God, it's so soothing.
"This is outstanding!" I told Kayden as I finally got into the water, and he immediately came up to me.
"You are fucking sexy Jade," He breathed out as he suddenly wrapped his hand around my waist pulling me closer to him.
My hands came up on his chest and this will be the first time, I will be touching his skin, that I would feel his bare skin against my palm.
My eyes hungrily took him in.
"And you're so handsome, Kayden," My voice came out raspy.
"You think I'm handsome," He smirked, while I rolled my eyes at him.
"You are, Kayden, and you are very hot," I muttered, trailing my hands on his shoulder blade, tilting my head at him and moving closer to him.
I leaned close to him, flapping my lashes at him and I saw his jaw twitched, and I pressed my body against him.
"Don't let it get to your head," I muttered in his ears seductively, I never knew I could sound that way, God I shivered in the hot water hearing myself talk that way and I became bolder and I bit his earlobe sensually, I felt him shuddered, and I smirked at him.
"God, you are such a teaser," He breathed out.
"And you are tempting me, Jade," He said huskily in his deep voice. I turned my face to stare at him, a nasty smirk playing on my lips, then I pushed him into the water.
There was a splash.
Then, I began swimming away from Kayden.
"Jade, don't let me catch you," He warned in his usually deep voice, and I began to swim to the other side of the pool.
Damn! The water is so refreshing, but Kayden won't let someone even enjoy it.
I felt a strong pair of arms around me, and in a second I was facing Kayden, who was giving me a smug look.
Then Kayden's arm wrapped around my waist pulling me close to him and I gasped when he made me wrap my legs around his waist.
"Were you teasing me again, Sugarplum?" He taunted raising one of his brows at me, my arms wrapped around his neck, I was a bit above him, he buried his face in my bosom and moved towards the wall of the pool.
He backed me against the wall while my legs were still wrapped around his face.
I gave him a light smile, everything was fucking hot at the moment.
The water, Kayden, and the tension between us, I was trying to take each one of them on, but I can't, it was too much for me and my body heated,
I was yearning for his touch...
I desire his kiss...
I craved for his tenderness...
And
I thirst for his passion...
His fingers trailed to the small of my back until he drives them up into my hair.
I chewed on my lips when he buried his face in my neck and began licking the flash of my skin.
I gasped when he grazed his teeth on my neck, and I threw my head back, begging for more.
I wanted him, but I love the steps he's taking with me.
Kayden pulled away from my neck, his eyes slowly coming back to mine, and he smirked.
"I'm starting to think this bra, has no use, Jade," He taunted, his gaze slowly driving to my breast and I gulped.
Then he snapped his eyes back to mine, the desires in his eyes rising to the next level as he stared deeply into my eyes.
"Remove them!"
"Huh?" I flapped my lashes at him, my lips parted in shock.