45

I jerked when I felt someone tickle me on my waist from behind, I knew the person who had the gut to do that, and it was Kayden.
I turned around backing my Locker and my gaze settled on Kayden who was beaming at me, he was pretty close to me.
His hazel hair was slightly rough, and he looked hot in the two-colored dyed tee shirt he wore which was blue and a lighter shade of yellow, with ripped black jeans and white sneakers.
He had a black necklace around his neck which almost reached his abs.
"Good morning, sweetheart," He smiled, bringing his hand to my face and using his thumb to caress my face.
"Sweetheart?" I tilted my head to the side, his lips curling up into a teasing smile while his alluring blue eyes glistened at me.
"Yeah, that's your name from henceforth," He said while I smiled.
The bell is still yet to be rung for morning classes and most of the students were loitering around in the hallway most of them were staring at us, but Kayden's big self overshadowed me, almost trapping me against the locker.
"It's commonly used,"
"And I'm not sweet of a person," I smirked, and he smiled.
"Should I give you another name then?" He asked, leaning closer to me as he bent slightly over me.
"Like?" I asked eagerly.
"Let me see, what other name can I give you?" He smacked his lips, moving his gaze away from me, racking through his brain while I smiled staring at him.
"One that would fit your personality," He said, and I chuckled.
"Nah, don't give me that, it would be either boring or sound arrogant," I told him.
"Sugarplum or buttercup," He smiled, and I arched my brow at him.
"Are you planning on eating me out?" His eyes brightened, and his lips twitched, then he smiled, raising one of his brows at me.
"I don't mind eating you here at this spot," He muttered, and my eyes widened realizing what I had said and what he was referring to, I blushed immediately and pushed him away from me.
"I can't believe you," I mumbled shyly, remembering the event with him in his room the last time.
"Sugarplum fits you," He teased, then tucked a strand of loose hair behind my ear.
"People are watching us," I breathed out, lowering my gaze.
"Let them, I think we're interesting to be looked at," He said and placed his finger under my chin and made me look at him.
My eyes darted behind him and I swallowed when my gaze fell on someone, the emanating hatred coming from her was choking.
"Athena," I gasped and diverted my gaze to Kayden, who fixed his gaze on me.
"Is she behind us?" He asked, an amused look on his face.
"Yeah," I muttered, and gazed in her direction, she was boiling in anger where she stood with her friends. They just got in and Athena didn't come any closer.
"How about we drive her away?" Kayden suggested and placed one of his hands on the locker, trapping me with the locker.
"Huh?" I questioned, a bit confused, shifting my gaze to him.
Without hesitation, Kayden slammed his lips against mine, my eyes widened at first before I slammed them shut then his other hand came up to my waist, pulling me closer to him as he teased my lips then he slid his tongue into my mouth and played with my upper lips in the inside.
I tried to push him away, but he tightened his grip around my waist, I wanted to tell him he was kissing me in front of many students who were standing by.
A low moan escaped my lips when his tongue flickered over mine, and they got tangled with each other before he pulled away from me, leaving me in an ultimate shock.
My face reddened more than ever, while I tried to catch my breath, I was beyond stunned, and I wished the ground would open and swallow me.
There were many people here who would have seen us kissing, another scene for them to start spreading and gossiping around in the school.
"Is she still there?" He asked, and my eyes darted behind him, Athena was nowhere to be found, not even her minions.
'She must have stormed off angrily,' I thought, still gazing around, but didn't see any sign of her.
"No!" I uttered, surprised myself.
I glanced at the surrounding students, and they were staring at us while they whispered among themselves.
'This is so embarrassing, I've never kissed openly in my life.' I freaked inwardly.
"Good, now that's a perfect way of chasing her away," Kayden smirked and drew away from me.
"Just say you wanted to kiss me," I rumbled at him, and his lips curled in a twist and the corner of his eyes twitched in amusement.
"Yeah, I wanted to kiss you and that was a perfect opportunity," He winked at me and I tried so hard not to blush.
"Stop embarrassing me," I murmured, biting on my lower lips.
"Well, you are red already," He smirked, wriggling his brows at me
'Did he learn this? Or he is just good at flirting and melting a girl's heart?' I thought, blinking my eyes at him, then the bell rang.
I quickly turned around and grabbed my books, while he moved beside me and leaned his side on the locker while folding his arms on his chest.
"Aren't you taking your books?" I questioned him, still feeling nervous.
"I will, we are going to my locker together," He stated while I snapped my gaze to him.
"No,"
"That's unfair, I've been standing with you in front of your locker for a while," He grumbled.
"Well, I didn't ask you to stand here with me," I smirked at him and closed my locker while he stared at me like I've grown two heads.
I arched my brow at him, holding my books to my chest and turned to my left, and was about to start walking when Kayden grabbed my arm and pulled me back.
"I'm not taking a No from you sugarplum, you are following me and that's it," He said dominantly and began pulling me along with him.
"Kayden, let go of me," I grimaced, struggling to get away from him, but his grip tightened firmly around my arm.
"Never," He teased, and I couldn't help myself from smiling behind him as we both went to his locker to get his notebooks.