56

I'm excited...
The weekend came so fast, and Kayden had planned a date for us today.
I had been thinking about him all day.
I was helping at my parent's restaurant when Kayden walked into the restaurant, his presence caused a lot of attention from the young girls who were at their tables with their food while they glued their eyes on him and smiled at him.
His defined cheekbones and his sea-rover blue eyes had a magic effect on everyone, the ladies most especially, the white buttoned-down shirt he wore along with the skinny black jeans which were ripped once on the knees matched along with his white sneakers added to the charming and alluring portrait he had.
He minced gracefully, glancing around with a black shade in between his fingers.
He was looking for me, I was very sure about that.
Kayden is hot, when I say hot he's everything, every girl's in my stage would dream of, even the older ladies.
So, I don't mind him getting all the attention ladies cast his way and how they helplessly swoon over him, but they shouldn't go anywhere near him.
He is mine.
"Kayden!" I called after serving the orders of two new couples who had walked into the restaurant not quite long before he entered inside.
As soon as Kayden's gaze fell on me, he smiled and started marching toward me.
"Sugarplum," He beamed, and I placed the food tray between one of my arms and body, then smiled at him, showing him my upper set of teeth.
His gaze fixed on my face, and he leaned closer to me and dropped a kiss on my lips I blushed slightly refusing to glance anywhere because I know there will be many eyes on me, especially when I was standing openly.
"Is that her boyfriend?" I heard one of 1 of the girls at the table ask.
"If yes, she's lucky to have a guy like him,"
'Of course, I'm lucky,' I thought proudly while staring deeply into Kayden's eyes.
"God, he's so freaking hot,"
"His face is everything," They gossiped among themselves.
"So, are you ready?" He asked, his eyes lingering on my face, and I nodded at him, awkwardly biting on my lower lips.
"Yeah," I breathed out.
"Just give me a few minutes, I'll be right back soon, let me drop this," I was referring to the tray in my arms to him, and he nodded.
"Okay, then, I'll be sitting over there," He informed me, pointing towards the empty seat close next to the large window in our restaurant, making us see what goes on outside.
We exchanged more pleasantry eye gazes before I turned around.
"I will be right back," I mouth at him, and he smirked at me.
I turned, and my gaze fell on Rose who gave me a teasing smile, she was at the paying counter, I entered the kitchen immediately and dropped the food tray in my arms on the slab of the counter, causing it to make a clanging sound, then, I untie the white apron I tied around my waist and folded it neatly, placing it on the slab of the counter.
"Is your boyfriend around?" Mum asked, turning around to stare at me and leaving the fries she was sorting out on the food plates.
"Yeah," I answered, and she smiled before her eyes flickered and scanned what I was wearing.
Then she made a scowl, her eyes squinting unbelievably at me, while I wondered what was wrong with her.
"You can't be wearing baggie trousers out when you have dates, Jade," Mum frowned, folding her arms on her chest.
"Why not?" I questioned her amusingly, and she rolled her eyes at me.
"There are still a lot of things, you need to let know, Jade," Mum spoke in a low tone, a warm smile playing on her lips.
"Try to look sexy for your man, even if it's once in a while," She advised, her eyes taking me in once again, and she shook her head in disapproval.
"I bought a dozen of sexy body con dresses for you, but you never wore them," She growled at me.
"Mum!" I exclaimed and rolled my eyes at her before I walked to where I often placed and kept my bags in the kitchen, then grabbed the medium-sized black fashion bag which I had carried along with me before I left the house.
"Mum, you are talking as if I'm married to him, it's just a date, Kayden is fine with whatever I wear. He loved me just that way, he likes me because I'm me," I told my mum and turned around to stare at her.
"Whatever, just let him know you have all those qualities in you," She scoffed, then I smiled at her, a smirk curling their way on my lips.
She stared at me skeptically, arching one of her brows questioningly at me, then I brought out one of the body con dresses she brought for me.
Her eyes fell on the dress, and she beamed at me before she frowned at me.
"Why then were you making me talk when you brought a dress along with you?" She glared at me, while I just smirked, raising the clothes at her and smiling at her.
"Was just teasing you," I smiled at her, and she snorted in response.
"Go get dressed and don't keep your man waiting," Mum teased, and I rolled my eyes at her.
"Stop, saying man," I whined at her.
"Why?" She asked innocently, feigning her raised brows at me.
"Because you make it sound awkward, calling him my man," I said seriously while she smirked at me.
"Just go and dress," She waved me off and turned around to what she was doing earlier on and continued with it.
I strutted my way to the back of the kitchen holding the fashion bag in my hands and opened the door which led to the changing room at the end of the kitchen where we used for changing when we are about to dress.
I peeled off the dress I was wearing earlier, the black baggie trousers, and a blue armless turtle-neck top, then I brought out the raspberry-colored ruched stretchy satin strappy dress from my bag.
It was armless and had a slight rectangle cut at the front showing my cleavages, then I adjusted the dress around my body and let down my hair then shook it.
I took out a brush from my bag and brushed my hair to the back, making sure there were no tangles in my hair, I didn't even see the hair I was brushing because I forgot to take a small pocket mirror before leaving the house.
I grabbed the pink lipstick I picked from mum's room, then after pressing my lips together, to make sure it was evenly spread I picked the glossy lips to gloss and smeared it on my lips, I was doing all this with no mirror for me to check out how I looked,
Afterward, I folded the clothes I had dropped on the floor and packed them into my bag, I grabbed the sandals heels and black clutch I had already placed on the table in the changing room, and after making sure I was done with everything, I walked back into the kitchen.
"Mum," I called to her attention to let me know how I looked, as soon as mum's gaze fell on me her eyes widened in awe.
Her lips were parted, and she had to leave what she was doing and come closer to me.
"You look so good!" She squealed, her eyes glistening at me, and I smiled sheepishly.
"That's my baby girl," She smirked, not taking her eyes off me.
"You look so hot," Mum uttered proudly.
"Turn around for me, baby," She cooed, and I turned around for her.
"See those curves, damn, I'm sure his eyes will bulge out when he sees you," Mum smirked.
"Is the lipstick, okay?" I asked and she nodded.
"It is, you are perfect," She beamed at me.
"I have to go, now,"
"Bye mum," I smiled at her and began walking to the entrance of the kitchen.
"Bye, sweetheart,"
The dress reached a little above my knee, the material hugged around my curves, and I couldn't wait to see Kayden's reaction when he looks at me.
The last time I wore such a revealing dress was when I went to Brandon's party because I wanted to show that annoying Athena what I was capable of. That was where I was dared to kiss Kayden before things turned out this way with us.
I breathed in sharply and stepped out of the kitchen, many pairs of eyes fell on me, most of them shocked and stunned.
"Wow!" I heard some people say.
I glanced around, and my eyes fell on where Kayden was. He was sitting on one of the chairs at an empty table while he manipulated his phone.
I inhaled sharply and began walking over to him.
"Kayden," I cleared my throat, and he looked up and turned his face to me, when his eyes fell on me his jaw twitched.
The surprise was an understatement, he looked more astonished than I could ever imagine.
His eyes, seemed as if they would fall off their socket any time soon.
"Wow!" He breathed out and blinked his eyes severally at me, his eyes hungrily roaming over me before he stood up, his eyes taking me in the more.
"Damn! You look so fucking beautiful and stunning," He complimented, and I smiled at him.
"Thank you," I beamed.
Without wasting time, Kayden grabbed my hand, and we started walking towards the entrance of the restaurant while people stared at us amazed.
I glanced to the counter area where Rose was, and her eyes widened she immediately gave me a thumbs up, and I smiled at her.
Kayden walked me to his car and he opened the door for me.
"God, you're going to drive me insane," I heard him mutter as I got inside, and he closed the door for me, immediately, while I smiled to myself. He walked to the other side of his car and entered inside.
I was about to buckle my seatbelt when he moved closer to me and grabbed my hands, stopping, he stared deeply into my eyes, I could feel the intensity in them, and I was satisfied.
He leaned closer to me, and our noses began to touch our nose, then I heard the click of seat belts he just buckled without taking his eyes away from mine.
"You are so beautiful, and I want to eat you out at this moment," He whispered, his eyes lowering to my lips, then he flickered them back to my eyes.
"Everything about you drives crazy, Jade," He mumbled huskily, I feel our lips brush against each other and I swallowed the lump in my throat immediately.
Our lips brushed against each other, but we didn't kiss yet, and it was making me hot, the way he looked deeply into my eyes made me weak for him.
Then his eye fell to my heaving chest while he stared at my cleavages, and he bit on his lower lips.
'Oh Goodness, he looked so damn sexy whenever he does that,' I tried to think straight when his gaze flickered back to my eyes.
"Kayden drive, if you are not going to kiss me," I groaned at him, and he smiled.
"You are special, Jade, and I will take all my time with you even if I have to be patient," He smiled and finally placed his lips on mine, he kissed me and I whimpered into his lips.
I want more!
Kayden broke the kiss and angled his face to my neck and placed a soft kiss on my skin, then he pulled back.
I chewed on my lips and I turned my gaze to him.
He looked at me once more before he started his car.
"So, where are we going to?" I asked him, finding my tongue to speak as he got on the road.
"First we are going shopping, restaurant, spa swimming, and so many others, if there's more time" He muttered.
"Seriously?" I asked him surprisingly.
He turned his head towards me and smirked then winked at me and turned his face back to the road and continued driving.