54

"Stop!" Amusement lingered in his voice, and my eyes widened.
"Kayden?" I asked surprised, I knew his voice too well not to remember it, then I stared into his blue eyes which sparked amusingly at me, to allay my intensified anxiousness and doubts, I raised my other hand to his face and quickly remove the mask covering his face and he was stifling a laugh.
He looked as if he wants to burst into a fit of laughter after pulling up the prank thing on me.
I frowned at him without a second, when I realized he was the one, and I snatched my hand from his grip, glaring at him while he began to laugh.
His laughter was annoying me and I punched his stomach and he crouched over his knee immediately.
"Ouch! That's not fair," He groaned out in a wince.
"Not fair? Do you know the heartache you almost gave me?" I fired at him while he straightened himself.
"I thought I was almost abducted," I barked at him.
I moved back a bit away from him and folded my hands on my chest furiously while his gaze settle on mine, a taunting smirk appeared on his lips.
"That wasn't funny," I scolded, and he smirked even arrogantly, and I wanted to punch his face, his devilish this time around.
"It was," He teased.
"How did you know I was the one, and why did you follow me?" He taunted, raising one of his brows at me, and I rolled my eyes at him.
"I was being curious because I perceived your scent,"
"Was that why you followed me?" He asked bemused.
"Well, at first, we made eye contact and I thought if it's really you, you would have stopped me immediately," I blushed slightly.
"So, you were like my boyfriend won't ignore if he's the one, but why does he look familiar?" Kayden mused, and I shot him an annoying glare.
"Shut up," I murmured.
"And again you wanted to confirm whether it was Kayden or not," He teased.
"Like I said I was being curious because I wondered why he was your height, and again, the way you walked was similar too I was convinced that it has to be you," I frowned at him, and he smiled.
"I love when you observe everything about me," He smiled, and I scoffed at him.
"You would have punched the gut out of me, if I hadn't told you to stop," He chuckled while he moved closer to me, his gaze was fixed on me.
"What do you expect? After putting in such a crazy state at first," I smirked, tilting my head to the side at him.
"You were scared," He mused.
"I wasn't," I glared at him annoyingly.
"You were," He instead, his lips twitching at me.
"If I were, do you think I would have attempted to punch you, instead of running away when I got the chance?" I quirked a brow at him.
"Yeah, somehow," He smiled, moving closer to me then he wrapped his arm around my waist pulling me close to him.
"But don't try that with anyone you're not familiar with, what I was some bad guy who wanted to hurt you," He chastised me while I smiled at him.
"I know," The corner of my lips curled up at him.
"Hmm," My eyes glistened at him for a while, then I raised my hand and took off the face cap he was wearing. He shook his hair in my face, causing me to flatten my hands on his chest and tried to push him away from me, but he tightened his arms around me.
"Good morning, sugarplum," He muttered, staring deeply into my eyes.
"Good morning," I beamed at him.
He leaned closer to me, his eyes falling to my lips and when he was about to kiss me, I turned my face to the side which made him miss and kiss my cheeks.
"What happened?" He asked while I returned my face back to him, a teasing smirk on my lips.
"I'm still angry with you," I sneered at him, and he smiled.
"I'm sorry, Love," He apologized, and I smiled, he leaned closer to me again and wanted to kiss me, but I threw my head back, and he missed again.
"Jade!" He grumbled, and I looked at him with a smug look.
"I apologized already," He begged, pouting his lips at me.
"If you do that again, I'm going to kill you," I threatened him, and he smiled.
"Yes, ma'am, I promise," He said huskily, his eyes still roaming on my lips.
"Good," Then I wrapped my hands around his neck, pulling him closer to me.
We tilted our heads slowly to the side, each of us sweeping our gazes temptingly over the lips before Kayden caught my lips with his.
I shivered against him when he slipped his tongue into my mouth and teased me, it wasn't a surprise to him because he knew I would react that way with him, then our slow real kisses became heated shortly.
The tip of his tongue continued to taunt mine seeking dominance and my hands slowly snail their way into his silky hazel hair which my fingers have gotten so addicted to, then I began to run my fingers through the locks of his hair.
His kisses always send pleasurable waves of bliss in me, he darts his tongue towards the lower region of my lips on the inside, and he began teasing.
I melted softly in his arms and a longing moan escaped my lips before being accompanied by the school bell, and we slowly drifted apart.
We smiled at each other while I panted hardly trying to catch up on my breath.
"Be expecting more sneak up from me, sugarplum," He teased, and I rolled my eyes at him.
We kissed again shortly before he finally let go of me, Kayden picked up my textbook which I had dropped on the floor earlier while I wore his black face cap on my head.
"Do you like the cap?" He asked, moving closer to me, he held my hand and interlocked our fingers together, then we started walking towards the door to get back to the main hallway.
"Yeah," I nodded at him when we got to the hallway receiving curious, mean, and envious stares from the students, especially the girls hanging around, but I didn't care about any one of them or what they were thinking about when they saw us together.
I only thought of Kayden and the people who are very dear to me.
The rest could suck off their asses.
"Then keep it for yourself," He uttered, and we both turned our heads in unison, staring at each other.
"Seriously, you are giving it to me?" I asked happily, casting one of my cute smiles at him, and he nodded.
"Yes," He confirmed, then he raised one of his arms to wear it properly for me before he removed his hand which was interlocked with mine, and threw his arm over my shoulder pulling me close to him.
"You look cute wearing it," He acknowledged, and I smiled at him.
We continued talking while we made our way to the class.