✿13

“What?” Athena and I said at the same time gaping at him surprisingly while my eyes almost fell off their socket.

“Why would you do that, Kayden?” Athena walked up to him angrily.

“It's just a game, Athena, so, calm down,” Landon jumped in.

“I didn't ask for your reply, Landon,” Athena fired at him annoyingly.

“It's a game just like he said, so, calm yourself,” Kayden smirked at her.

'There's something fishy about this,' I thought and turned to my heels, I think it's a trap.

“Where are you going?” Brandon asked, stopping me in my tracks as I turned around to face him.

“I'm not interested in the game,” I told him annoyingly.

“Well, then you have to pay $1000 to get your name out of the list,” He told me and I almost choked.

'$1000, for a game,' I got paralyzed on my spot.

“Is this a joke or what?” I strive to ask.

“Well, the game isn't free, good boy Kayden had to pay for you to join the game,” He smirked at me while I dragged my gaze to Kayden and glared murderously at him.

"I will play,” I succumbed, I don't have any $1000 to spare for a game.

“Good!” Brandon nodded while I began walking closer to them.

'Oh God! What mess have I put myself in,' I fumed worriedly?

“Okay, participant gather around, the game is about to begin,” Brandon notified, and we all moved closer to together.

“Rules of the game,” He started.

“You can't back out of this game when you start to play”

“It's either you answer a Truth and play the dare or drink a cup of a strong mixed whiskey,” He said while I felt all the hairs on my body stand frighteningly.

'I've never drank an alcohol before in my life, and I'm not starting with one here,' I thought and glanced towards Athena, who scoffed and rolled her eyes at me.

I'm regretting why I came to the party in the first place, sometimes revenge doesn't turn out well as you've expected.

After listening to all the stupid and crazy rules laid down by Brandon, we all sat in a big circle.

A beer bottle was in the middle of us and Brandon was the one twirling the bottle for us.

We are expected to have 3 Truths and a Dare for each participant.

Kai and Athena were the first to hit on their Dare part, and all along I've caught Kayden staring at me acutely.

“I dare you nibble Alicia's neck for 2 minutes and make her moan,” Athena said, and I nearly puked while everyone cheered loudly.

'What the hell I've I gotten myself into, and it's all because of that stupid Kayden, what crossed his mind to add my name to their insane list,' I fumed still in my thoughts and to my surprise, Kai stood up from his spot and started walking to a beautiful brown skin girl.

'She's so pretty, with her brown thick hair which was curly, it's natural,' I stared on as Kai knelt in front of her, and she looked quite flustered.

'What's going on here?'

'Someone tells me she's not going to allow him,' I cried in my mind and the next thing leaving me speechless, Kai buried his face in her neck while she threw her head back closing her eyes and biting on her lower lips.